Part 16

WY slowly opened his eyes. He looked here and there, he realised that he was in an unknown place.

The door opened and a woman entered,as soon as she entered she said, "finally you are awake".

WY, "who are you? Where am I?"

The woman said, "dear don't worry you are at a safe place and before answering your question 'who am I' I want to confirm something from you".

WY, "what is it?"

The woman said, "are you...... are you Change Saren's son?"

WY, "yes but how do you know my mother?"

The woman, "I knew you are her son but I wanted to confirm it".

The woman, "well I'm her mother".

WY, "whattt? You're....... You're my grandma".

"you are just like your mother" thought the woman.

The woman, "yes, my name is Boushan Saren, had your mother told you about me? ".

Boushan Saren.

WY, "yes, she said you left us alone, I'm angry with you, hmph".WY made an angry face.

Boushan, "so, she didn't told you the truth".

WY, "what truth? What are you talking about?"

Boushan, "I'll tell you".

WY, "wait! First of all can you tell me how did I get here and since how long I'm here?"

Boushan, "i found you on the road side, you fainted, I took you to the hospital, the doctor said, you were molested that's why you passed through a trauma, after that I brought you to my home and since 2 days you were unconscious".

WY, "what!! 2 days".

Boushan, "yes".

WY remembered A-qing he started crying.
Boushan went near him patted his back and said, "what happened? Why are you crying?"
WY, "A-qing, she saved me and I don't know if she's okay".

Someone entered the room and said, "Mr.... Why are you crying? I'm fine, see" she was holding a food tray, she kept that on the table.

WY when heard a familiar voice he looked up and said happily, "A-qing you are OK, but how".

A-Qing, "madam saved me".

WY looked at Boushan, she smiled and nod.

Falshback :

A-qing didn't left after she told WY to leave. She stood there for a while.
She was restless, so she started following WY.

She saw a car coming toward WY, she tried to reach WY. Someone came out of the car, she saw WY fainted.