Chapter One

Meet and Greet the Top 20 Must Have Him And To Die For Male Models Tonight!

I threw the newspaper beside me in the couch as I scoffed. To Die For, my face. If I wasn't Clara Davidson, I would've died for them easily. Just kidding. I would've killed myself still even if I wasn't me. Right now, I am 25 years old and no, I don't act like my age. It's quite boring if I act like it too much. I'd age too much and maybe have wrinkles faster, so it's obvious I'm not going to live forever and who knows what I'll put in my bucket list when I turn 30.

But right now, There is something going on here at my house that is way more important and maybe a tad less entertaining in my part. And that is :

Trying to endure your grandmother's nagging voice and tone with her endless speech of nag nag nag nag. Eversince our parents died, Our grandparents happily took over the role in taking care of us.

" Clara, Listen to me when I say this and I say it's time for you to get married. You aren't going to live forever and I am not always there to help and support you anymore. "

I rolled eyes and answered her,

" Gran, I am still young. Please wait until I'm 27 or better yet 75! I still haven't lived my life yet and I don't think I'm interested in any of your friend's sons or candidates or whatever. "

Hear that? Yes, you did. My grangran throws whatever suitable rich guy with good family background at me and tells me- wait, forced me to go on a blind date with them. As if ever a wig and a pair of sunglasses would make them like me even more.

" Clara, You must choose at least one. One, Darling, one! All of them are wealthy businessmen and they will take good care of you and your future family, " Gran said worriedly. Oh please. Take care of me well? I don't think so.

" Gran, seriously? Have you forgotten about that other guy you made me go have dinner with? Have you?, " I whined, recalling that moment.

Ok, That experience I had was not very pleasant. That guy, Isshan or whatshisnameis, was one of the candidates she made me go on a date with. The ride to the restaurant was fine until he brought me to some weird restaurant named the Elephant's Kingdom. As weird as the name sounds, It gets even weirder. The food was just too hard to look at, considering that it smells funny and looking at it made me want to go to McDonald's instead. I excused myself to the bathroom and looked at the mirror as I chanted that just give the guy, and maybe the food, a chance. Maybe there's more that meets the eye but oh, how I was wrong. The moment I went out and look for him in our table, I saw him picking his nose in public! And worst, yes, you guessed it. He ate it. It was already a No for me. I pictured it and passed it to my grandmother before deleting it and asked one of the employees to show me where the back door is.

I shuddered at the memory as I shook it off and listened to what my grangran has to say.

" Ok, Maybe Ifrassan was a tad disgusting fellow but what about the others? Are they not good looking or rich enough for you? "

" See? That's the problem. I don't care if those men are good looking or rich! They are all the same and always will be. The man I want, I will not fill out details or anything I want in him, will never exist or will never be, " I said, biting my lip. Hopefully, She'll say something like ' I understand. I will let you be the one to find that man of yours then. '

But as the saying goes, " Don't expect too much " , she said the opposite of my expectations.

" Clara, You are going on a date tonight and please don't complain. I'm afraid I will keep on pushing more men for you to choose until you've finally chosen one. You're exact the same as your mother the first time I told her to get married and in the same way, I will not stop throwing and pushing you more men until you have decided a husband from any of them, Understand? "

" But- "

" Please?, " She said in a sad and pleading tone.

" Yes, Granny, " I said, shutting my eyes and sighed in defeat. If it were another person bugging me, i would bite my lip hard to prevent myself from throwing my phone at the window and God bless that person if He or she got hit with it.

" Good. Now I want you to go the mall and buy an elegant dress for tonight. This man has an extremely good family background and a high social status. You must look good infront of him. He'll pick you up at 7, " She said with a smile.

" Wait, now?, " I said, astonished, " as in now now? "

" Yes, Deary. Now run along to do your shopping!, " She said cheerfully before ending the call. Great. Now I have to play dress up all over again and play the game " Who's your new future husband? "

I groaned as I grabbed my keys and bag as I headed out. Ok, It's not that I don't like men. Ok, Maybe I do for a bit. It's just that all men are the same. They marry you and love you like for a month or so, after that when they get bored, they cheat on you with some girl. Here's comes heartbreak and divorce. And I've seen enough of those in the news and in the paper. I'm not ready for that or getting married. I'm not ready for any of that at all and I hope it stays taht way but bad news for me, I have 6 months to find the so called " perfect husband " my mother always told me.

I sighed and headed out to my white Mercedes Benz. I turned on the engine on and let it purr for bit. I smiled as I gripped the steering wheel. I would rather marry a car than a person and this baby here is my number one candidate for my Approval of Marriage list. I sighed before driving off to the mall to buy my " equipment. "

◇◆◇◆◇

So, How did you guys enjoy it? :) Good? No?....Tough Crowd. But anyways, I'm sure the next chapter is gonna be goood~ ;)