Admitting To Faults

The last chapter didn't really relate to anyone because i didn't want to go deep on everyone BUT I am sorry and today I am admitting to my faults. I fucking hate admitting things because I hate feeling any other way than happy and it kills me, literally kills me to feel sad.

I try sooo hard to be perfect and make people think I am perfect when I don't even know what perfect is. I just don't want to be known as that kid who is depressed or sad and shit so i be happy instead. I am the person that lets things go and just move on with the day EVEN though I wanna get mad and be sad that they lied or cheated or anything horrible people but I keep stuff inside and just let it go with the help of deep breathing.

I am writing this now, 2012 of August. Good old summer nights.

Fault number one.

1. I have broken alot of girls hearts, but then I found a girl I really liked and then she broke mine. The reason why I like girld because it gives variety which I love but not alot of girls like that.

2. I tend to tell people things that are not true so I don't have to tell the truth and get sad.

3. My fault number 3...I hate talking about my parents but I do to people i talk to alot. My parents hated me. I was that one mistake in there lives. My grandma loved me though and took me away from all the pain and hurt that my parents brought me. I use to have one safe haven in a closet of my grandma's house. When she died I fucking literally died with her. I didn't eat, sleep, jack off, or anything. I almost passed up my football scholarship. I went into a deep depression that I hate thinking about. It was hard for me to get out of depression. I just felt sad and sorry. My friends helped me SOO much (ddmilroy JohnHoTT My3Besties IanKindrik) They are just Awesome!!! I love them so much. They make me better than i am even when I am acting like a douche

4. I tell people I am great and fantastic when I feel like crap and have had a crappy day and if they ask if i am lying i won't tell anyone any different. I don't tell people if I am sad about something unless I really care about the person(s).

5. I hate being around sad or depressed people because it brings back bad memories.

6. Music determines how I feel, that is why I like songs that pump me up and never go into sad stuff.

7. I can't tell the truth about my emotions.EVER.

8. I hope you guys relate because I am done being sad and today is my day I am gonna change. Have a good day guys.

2015 Review....

I found this in my drafts of my computer and decided to put it up because I remember how depressed I was and writing about it made me feel better. I kinds changed and deleted some stuff because this was WAYYY to long and too DEEP. So I hope you guys aren't to sad or anything, I promise more happiness on my next upload.:)

P.S. Don't get depressed it fucking sucks!!!!!!