NEW BOOKS?

I promised get_over_yourself that I would write a chapter about anti social people who aren't exactly shy today but it has been one crazy fufilled day. So I SWEAR i will write it tommorow.

Anyway, I had something on my mind that needed to be shared. I am writing 2 new books and I know what you guys are thinking...."Your other books are awesome, finish them" I CAN'T FINISH THEM.

Every I think about what to do next in the book I feel bored and since I like writing I feel like I shouldn't be bored doing something I like. Well the other day maybe yesterday I was chatting with one of my girlfriends georgiahoran98 and she gave me a book idea!!! It was about a boy like getting his first kiss and I was thinking like maybe the story could revolve around him trying to get his first kiss but finding the right girl to kiss.

Crap! I wrote alot! I wanted you guys to pm georgiahoran98 if you want Ideas for a story BECAUSE she is awesome thinking of story ideas and my friend Tanya @DarkAngelzz is good at making ideas cause she has started a new book a couple months ago. Anyway comment below If you think the boy story will be good. I am also making a gorl story but you guys probably don't want to know about it...it's gonna be complete crap anyway,jk!

See Ya