4

OK BACK TO WILL'S POV

HE held my hand HE DID. Yeah my head was hurting seriously bad and I felt as if I was gonna pass out but mike he held MY HAND. I dropped my bike to the ground once I got home unlocking the door feeling like I was about to fall to the ground. But what I hadn't noticed is that my mom was home so I jumped when she ran up to me holding my head asking if I was okay.

"Mom?" I asked slurring a little from my head and my voice scratchy but he was also confused why she wasn't at work and was at home instead. She pulled my arm taking me to the bathroom and started to get a cloth and wet it and cleaned the blood from my face and my wound. She quickly got bandaging and wrapped it around my head.

I still felt light headed though. "Does your head feel a little better now?" She asked me desperate for the answer of yes. I nodded looking at how weird my head looked with the bandage around it. Not too long after this I had fell asleep.

JOYCE POV

Once Will had fell asleep I just sat there watching him in my chair I'm his room really wanting to know what happened but I just wanted him to rest. After awhile of reading magazines and just sitting there I go to the phone and call Karen. "Karen speaking, who is this?" "It's Joyce, do you know what happened at the school today? Will came home and his head was hurt badly and his voice waS real scratchy you know." Joyce had said wishing for a yes.

"It's the middle of the night Joyce, I don't know I'll ask Mike I guess but is he okay?" Karen said worried but tired. Then, I heard her scream a little? "Jeez you scared me Mike, do you know what happened to Will today Joyce says his head was messed up and his voice was scratchy." Karen had said with a shaky voice. Then I heard a quick "no". "Sorry Joyce Mike says-" and Karen was cut off by Joyce hanging up because since Mike had known nothing what would there be to talk about to her?

MORNING // WILL'S POV

I woke up and my head felt somewhat better but my throat still hurt, and I definitely did not feel like going back to school. "Goodmorning sleepy head!" My mom had said as I was walking the hallway of the house to the kitchen. "Goodmorning" I said quietly and my voice still scratchy.

"I made some eggos and bacon because I have to get to work early bud if that's fine with you, I can stay home if you want?" My mom said still worried for me. "I'm fine mom, you should be getting to work." I said my voice cracking. "Okay if you say so I'll be on my way but please stay safe at school today buddy."

"Mom, my name is Will not bud or buddy." I had said annoyed that she'd always call me that. She closed the door and then I heard her drive off. I had finished up my breakfast and I was putting the plate in the sink until my scratchy throat started to hurt badly as I coughed and even more petals than last time came up this time. I ran to the bathroom trying to drink water but the petals just came and came and I almost suffocated from them until they stopped.

THERE WERE 602 WORDS