Chapter 19: Second Round Showdown: Part 1

Comincia dall'inizio

A plump man and a slightly thinner man stood outside a van. The plump one was trying to rustle up some customers. "Step right up; we're the fastest ride to the Satellite markets! The place to get the best recycled electronics around! They've got encryptors, decryptors, recryptors; all makes all models!"

"Room for one more?" Blister questioned.

"Hey Blister; it's been way too long buddy!" the plump man greeted. "Aren't you based in the city now? What brings you back here?"

Blister threw in his gear and settled himself in for the car ride. "A favor for a friend."

"I thought you gave up friends?"

"So did I."

/

Meanwhile, it was now dark and Leo finally made it to the garage in the warehouse. The building number 0123 he found that's gotta be where Griger's duel runner kept in. "Greiger's garage! Time to check out that super secret runner of his."

Checking to left or right the cost is clear, he climb some of those boxes to sneak in through the window. Which this is a bad idea to sneak in someones stuff is stupid.

"Almost there. Just a few more inches an I'm in." Leo suddenly slipped an got inside the garage and fell on his face first on the floor. "Next time, I'm packing a parachute. Now to find that runner so I can help Yusei."

And just as Leo turned on his flashlight, in front of him was a skull-like bull.

Leo screamed!

Leo screamed!

The reaction was priceless, the alarm flashed red and all Leo can do was cower in fear AND PASS OUT, to troubled to admit this was a stupid idea to sneak into somebodies garage.