𝟎𝟏𝟔-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

❤︎ 𓈒 ゚ ❨ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙔:: this amazing person... fictional_men_4life

 fictional_men_4life

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It was after school and Finney and Y/n were walking home to Finney's place to work on a science project they had to finish by tonight.

"Can you believe we have to make a poster board AND, a stupid model to present all by tonight?!" Y/n frustratingly pointed out.

"Yeah who even assigns that big of a project in one night?"

"Ms.Mullins." Y/n laughed as Finney and her walked up his front door steps.

"Hey, why don't you go ahead and go to my room
a-and get everything set up while I go grab us some snacks." Finney suggested. "Oh and if you don't mind, could you get my notebook out for me as well? I have some notes in there that could be helpful. It should be on the shelf a-above my desk."

"Of course!" Y/n kindly agreed.

Y/n's POV
I laid my backpack neatly beside Finn's desk, shuffling around his shelf for his notebook he said he needed.

As I continued my search, I stopped when my eyes landed on a notebook. I smiled in success, reaching for Finn's notebook.

I sat down at his desk opening his notebook to study the notes he had prepared but when I opened what was inside I quickly learned that this was the wrong notebook and none other than Finney's diary.

I was quick to close it, but I was stopped when I realized Finney was asking his diary why someone was so pretty. My heart sunk reading those words. I had been in love with Finney since the third grade and the thought of him liking someone else shattered me.
Out or curiosity I decided to continue to read who this mystery girl was. The mystery girl who stole the heart of the boy I had been hopelessly in love with for years.

~
Dear Diary,
Why is she so pretty? I mean actually. I can't possibly wrap my head around how someone can be that gorgeous. She's everything I've ever wanted since the day I laid my eyes on her in the third grade and if I'm being completely honest I think I'm in love. Who am I kidding? I am most certainly in love with this girl and think I always will be. There's just something about her that I can't get enough of. Like her beautiful smile, the way her eyes light up when she's exited, the way she makes me feel safe, the way she smiles, her sense of humor, the way she looks out for Gwen, and the way she reminds me of Mom. I would do anything in the world to be with her. She's my dream girl, my best friend and honestly we just work so well together. We do everything together and everyday we spend together I think I end up falling harder. The only thing is I don't think that Y/nn would ever look at me like the way I look at her. Oh how I wish I could just kiss her, I dream about it all the time. I wish upon every shooting star in hopes that one day I will. But Isn't this considered too young to feel like this? Well even if it is I couldn't care less because though I have no absolute clue what souls are made up of, I do know that ours are meant for each other's. And I believe that. Anyways, I have to go before I miss my bus.
Sincerely, Finney
~

FINNEY'S POV
I grabbed Y/nn and I's snacks out from the pantry and headed back to my room.

As I walked in, it was like my heart dropped and I was at lost for breathe.
The snacks fell from my hands watching Y/n hold my diary.

"Look I know you don't feel like that for me so we can just pretend you didn't read that and I don't like you like that...even though I suck at pretending when it's really obvious I have like a huge huge crush on you since the day you moved here-"

"Finn-"

"You're like so amazingly gorgeous and I don't even understand why you would want to like me like that and-"

"Finn-"

"And I'm just"

"Finn!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you just shut up for five seconds." Y/n giggled. Now walking to my direction.

She grabbed my face and in that moment as if time was in slow motion; I watched the girl of my dreams, my best friend, pull me in and smash our lips against each other.

Without another thought, I moved my lips against hers, deepening the kiss while snaking my hands around her lower waist.

Was I dreaming? How is this even possible? Y/n Y/Ln is kissing me? The girl I've been in love with since I was only 8 years.

Y/n pulled from my lips, moving her hands from my face to around my neck.

"Finney, I've been in love with you since the day I met you. You're the only guy I search for in a crowd full of people because it's you I want and it always will be." Y/n softly spoke.

I couldn't express any of my feelings I was feeling back in words. I was speechless. It was almost like I was living in a parallel universe. I didn't even know what to say. So I did the one thing I did know how to do. The one thing I had dreamed about doing countlessly. Well in this case, twice.

I pulled Y/n closer into me by her waist, then leaned in and kissed her. I guess I can say now that shooting star wishes really do come true. I got mine and I hope to never loose it.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N: Sorry it took me longer than expected to get this up. School, sports, and my acting involvements have been crowding my writing time a lot. But I hope you guys still enjoyed<3 I love you babes so much. Thank you for all your support.