𝟎𝟏𝟎-𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

❤︎ 𓈒 ゚ ❨ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙔:: ILFBSM

Not the longest but still hope you guys enjoy<333
-Liv

"TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND, SHES THE ONLY ONE I GOT." -Cupid's Chokehold~Gym Class Heroes

" -Cupid's Chokehold~Gym Class Heroes

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

It was Saturday's baseball game for my boyfriend Finney's team and I was honestly so exited. I absolutely adore attending his games because I want to be there to support him, cheering him on.
I was also gonna be surprising him,
I had been gone for almost a month visiting family so the thought of seeing him again made me absolutely ecstatic.

When I arrived at the game I ran to the dugout to surprise Finney. He was sitting out this inning due to how many players his team was filled with.

"Hey Finn." I smile leaning on the entrance of the dugout.
His head shot up and immediately raced to me embracing me in a huge bear hug.
"Y/n you're home!" Finney cheered squeezing me tighter.
"Yeah!" I giggled.

We pulled apart.
"I wanted to come and surprise you...and wish you good luck." I explained.
Finney pulled me back in his arms.
"Man I've missed you so so much." Finney said.
"You don't understand how much I've missed you." I said as I grabbed Finney's face.
Finney quickly locked our lips a bit desperate.
I giggled a bit at his actions as I smoothly pecked his lips one last time before wishing him good luck and heading back to the stands.

-
~Finney's POV~
It was now the last inning and our team was up to bat first. My team ran to the dugout checking the batting order our coach had posted on the clipboard.

"Damn guys! Did you see that girl sitting by Shaw's sister? She's hot as fuck!" Tony said as he put his batting gloves on since he was in the hole.

I knew he was talking about Y/n. I mean who isn't. She's absolutely stunning and I still can't believe a girl that breathe taking falls for a pathetic loser like me. I can't even protect her and honesty I don't deserve Y/n.

"Shit Shaw who the hell is that girl! She's so fine!" Micheal asks me making me clench my Jaw.
"I'm getting the hotties number for sure!" Ronnie states.
"Nah dude no way she's mine!" Some of the other team members start adding making me fill with rage.

Y/n was mine not these idiots and their comments made me want to absolutely rip them apart.

I was about to say something I'd probably end up regretting when I realized I was up to bat.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bat heading to the plate.

As I was walking up I realized Y/n was staring at me.
She smiled at me as she blew me a kiss as her way of saying good luck.
My heart bounced and my stomach danced with butterflies 'I love her so much' was all I thought.

As I waited for the pitcher to pitch I took my bat and wrote a (your first initial) for Y/n, she was my motivation.

Then the pitch came, I kept my eye on the ball as it kept speeding my direction, I pulled the bat back and swung causing the ball to go far into the outfield.

I threw my bat and ran as fast as I possibly could make my body go. I passed first, second, third, speeding to home.

The shortstop had retrieved the ball throwing it as fast as he could to the pitcher, the pitcher ran to the catcher trying to get me out but I slid to home before the catcher made any contact with me. I got up so happy when then my heart fluttered with butterflies.

"Go Finney!" It was Y/n. I turned around and smiled.

"How the hell she know you Finney?" Everyone asks me confused.

"Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got." I say grinning until the whole team burst out laughing.

"Finney. Dating. Her." They laughed in between each word.

"Finney there's no way you could even get a girlfriend yet alone a hot one." They continued mocking me.

I just rolled my eyes because I did.

-

It was now the end of the game and me and the team lined up to shake hands with the other team after our victory.

I was heading back to the dugout when Tony and Ronnie stopped me.

"Hey Shaw where's that girl who was by your sister?"
Tony asked.
"Yeah dude I need her number." Ronnie noted.

I was about to respond when out of the corner of my eye I saw Y/n running to me.

"Finney!" Y/n yelled happily jumping in my arms. "You we're amazing out there!"
"Thanks love" I whisper spinning her around gently putting her back down.

"So what you got a boyfriend or something hot cheeks?" Tony smirks licking his lips causing me to get really heated.

Y/n just giggles pulling me into a short but sweet kiss, causing the two ass wipes mouth to drop.
"Take a look at my boyfriend, he's the only one I got."