Gigi

Gigi had heared of the tentacle locker. she happened to know of the 3 victims as they were her friends but they often took pranks too far so she tested it for herself. she knocked on the locker and the tentacle pulled her in. in her shock she started kicking which made the tentacles wrap her legs up preventing her from kicking. in her panic she kicked out one last time and the tentacles wrapped her up. this was a dream right? She wasn’t really going to be stuck in a school locker forever. She tried to kick again and managed to free her foot from the tentacle. She looked around but all she could see was darkness. she started being stripped of her  clothes while another tentacle grabbed her ankle and lifted it off the ground. her mind raced trying to figure out how to get out of this predicament but all that she saw was the darkness and the tentacle holding her ankle tightly. she couldn’t even make herself scream because of fear of being drowned by her own screams. the tentacle started smacking her boobs as they  grew closer together and finally it let go of one of her hands so that she could rub them. the tentacles started rubbing her pussy, making her want to moan but she knew not to do that because that would just give them more ideas. she then felt something warm running down her thigh, followed by a tentacle entering her and pushing against her clit. she screamed loudly hoping someone would hear and come rescue her but no one ever came. She couldn't hold back any more. she burst into moans and clasped her hands over her mouth. she hoped the tentacle wouldn't get anymore ideas but no such luck. she felt it moving up and down her pussy faster and faster until she couldn't take it anymore and began moaning louder. she kept moaning until the tentacle stopped. she had a small look of disappointment as she started to enjoy it. before she could get to have more it began moving up and down her ass again which made her whimper. the tentacle reached her cervix causing her to moan even louder as a new round of thrusts was coming from its member. she didn't realise what exactly was happening but she did know one thing; she wanted it to stay inside her. she wanted it to stay there with her until she got a chance to cum . The tentacle soon moved to her pussy again and she let out a loud moan. the tentacle went deeper and harder than it had been before. she closed her eyes shut letting her body go crazy as she enjoyed every minute. she let her juices flow and everything she felt disappear. when the tentacle finally left her vagina she opened her eyes and saw nothing except blackness. She assumed the tentacle was done but she was very wrong. The tentacle shoved itself in her pussy hard and fast not giving up. Gigi burst into moans as the pleasure built up inside her. The tentacle was still going strong and was now starting to hit her g spot sending vibrations throughout her body. she could feel the tentacle hitting her clit and moving slowly up and down her pussy. the more her orgasm built the thicker the tentacle became, the longer it stayed inside her vagina and it was starting to hurt her but she ignored the pain bucking her hips to move the tentacle faster . she thought that maybe if she kept doing it long enough she'd cum, or at least feel close to cumming. the tentacle continued moving up and down her pussy hitting her clit at an excruciating pace. she screamed out in pure ecstasy as her orgasm came crashing down on her body and filled her pussy. the tentacle kept going and two more entered her pussy as well. she started begging for more pleasure until another pair pushed themselves inside her pussy. they pounded against her pussy like a drum. as soon as she came down from her orgasms she could smell the scent of sex and lube. she knew who it was.
"Lucky for me I came here before you did." He said while stroking her pussy and kissing her neck.
"you're my best friends boyfriend and YOU have been fucking all these random firls?girls?! AND MOST OF THEM ERE FAWNS FRIENDS!" Gigi screeched and started hitting his chest. she then noticed Lucky's erection against his pants. she smiled and rolled him over so he was underneath her. he giggled and kissed her on the lips. Gigi straddled his thighs and started undoing his belt.
"don't worry you'll get your turn soon."
"what happened to not fooling around with your best friends boyfrind?" lucky said smirking .
"shut up loser I don't want to hear about it now."
Gigi unzipped her dress and tossed her panties to the side. Lucky stared at her naked body and couldn't help but admire her curves and abs.
"look at you baby girl. you're gorgeous. now take my dick and fuck it hard you whore." Lucky whispered seductively in her ear.
Gigi nodded and sat on top of Lucky and started massaging his dick. she sucked him on his tip, loving the way he moaned out.
"FUCK GIGI!" Lucky yelled as he climaxed and exploded onto her chest. she looked down at him and smiled. Lucky then flipped her over and shoved his dick into her ass and pumped furiously. they both groaned loudly as they both came.
"fucking slut." Lucky cursed in between kisses as he collapsed next to her on the floor.
"fuck yeah." She cheered and turned towards Lucky and gave him a kiss. Lucky pulled away and smiled and gigi blacked out.