𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. ♡

Start from the beginning

Alright heading back, you was all dressed and perfumed, you brushed your hair a little for don't get late to his birthday cuz he will be probably worried or sum

You didn't needed the car to drive in bc yall live a bit close to eachother so yeah. You grabbed the house keys and leaved youe house in excitement.
You checked like 10 times if all the gifts was there in the bag and yup! time to go then!

After some walk, you finally came to his house! you knocked at his door but... unfortunately there wasn't answers. Did he leave with his parents to go on a restaurant or sum? you tried knocking for the second time and you yell.

"Hello?? anybody's home??" you clapped if he answer, but nothing.

You saw his window opened with some giggles and talks, you decided to spy on to see what's going on, cuz by surprise the Voice it's was from your boyfriend and a random girl talking.

You tried to watch what was happening and the results wasn't the best day for you..

"Heh, im glad that she isn't here, it's only home~"

"I know right? Bahaha poor girl."

"She doesn't know that your dating her by her money right?" The woman started laughing.

"Of course not honey, she won't know about our little secret."

"I hope so then~"

And by surprise, they kissed. You didn't have words about what you saw in your eyes. You was paralized. The tears started dropping in the floor, you wanted to throw the box into their face but they wouldn't mind and would take it the gifts inside it anyway.

You loved him, he was the only one that make you feel okay or not lonley, you thought for real that you could trust him, but why so soon?..

You just wanted to leave this house, or i mean everything. You Just started running and never looked back, because that house it was your true "nightmares." and didn't wanted to look at his face ever again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Going back to the present. . .

You sitted on the bench, you didn't care if you would get sick from the rain, you already know that nobody would care for you even if you dissapear. Remembering all of this thoughts your headache started appearing and your tears started falling down into the box.

You hugged the box tightly. You just wanted to fall asleep in the bench and never wake up. Like a drug that can't make you wake up anymore.

... You feel that the rain stopped, but you could hear the rain drops anyway but why you couldn't feel it?

When a familiar voice appears. . .

"Y/N? is that you?"

It was Adam with his umbrella. He was your second best friend along with Jonah. You didn't understand nothing in first, but you just wanted to cry in his shoulders.

He sitted in the bench next to you and saw your eyes swollen of tears. He cleaned your tears with his soft hands with a worried face.

"Y/N!! hey.. what happened?.. what are you doing in the middle of the rain without any umbrella with you..?"

You was just quiet, you didn't answered, you just started to cry in his chest, he saw your reaction of it, he didn't care if his BPS hoodie would get wet, he just holds you to make you feel okay.

"Shh.. calm down.. you don't need to tell me what happened if you don't want to okay?"

You nodded as a "yes" cuz you really don't wanna remember about it again, but when you feel fine you would tell him what happened, you was so scared and mad.