Chapter 8

"That one, right there, is the Community House." Dream beams with pride, causing me to smile widely.

For almost an hour now, we've gone through most of the places here in their land. The things that they've built and how important it is to them.

Of course, Wilbur would make snarky comments now and then just to annoy Dream. But not me; I find it kinda funny. It makes the tour a bit more fun.

I started walking along the pathway that leads to their Community House. "Can we check it out?" I ask them, curious about what it's inside.

Dream shrug. "I don't see why not."

"How about no."

I look at Wilbur in confusion. "What? Why?"

"Yeah, why not, you prick?"

One thing I noticed about Wilbur is that he can speak so politely towards me, and the next he just lets loose toward any other people. I find that amusing.

The man in uniform rolled his eyes at him. "Their floor is made out of crafting table."

I shrug. "So?"

"There was this inside joke about it."

I tilted my head at his words. "And what was it?"

"It's where you stand-"

"ANYWAYS, ANGEL. Let's go see a different place, yeah?" Dream quickly cut Wilbur off, glaring at him as he ushered me quickly off to a different way.

"...Standing on the crafting table?"

"HAHA LET'S FORGET THAT, SHALL WE?"

💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍

"Have you met Nikki yet?"

I look up at Wilbur before shaking my head no. "This the first time."

"She has a little bakery shop around here. If you want, we can get a little snack?" He offered, and on cue, my stomach began to growl slightly in hunger.

I blush in embarrassment. "Sorry." Dream came closer in between me and Wilbur as he started pinching my cheeks. "Aww, you're so precious when you're shy."

I slap his hand away. "Shut your mouth."

He stop his movement for a minute before he placed his hand around my cheeks and leaned closer to me. "Make me then."

Confused and flustered all at once, I started flailing my arms around out of instinct. Dream ended up getting a smack on accident with my hand.

"AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I WAS TEASING, CALM DOWN-!"

Wilbur let out a sigh before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I look up at him as he just glares at Dream. "You idiot, she's too innocent. Stop corrupting her, you dimwit." He then started doing a shoo motion with his hands. "Go on, get."

I don't know what face he was making behind that mask he has on, but I can feel the glare from him.

To de-escalate the situation, I remove Wilbur's arms around me and step back. "You know, I could go for a snack. Where's the bakery?" I asked them.

Wilbur was about to say something when we all hear a little ping noise. He growled slightly at the disturbance before he tap on his wrist to read the messages from the sender.