window

Angst is in this as my bsf requested some like a month ago >:) I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A CHAP2 FOR THE LAST ONE I WROTE I JUST GOT A RLLY GOOD IDEA

"Will please were sorry!!!" Lucas practically yells while will is shoving stuff in his bag. "No, all you ever do is apologise to me like this, its not working. Im sick of this, im going home." Will says back, his voice breaking with tears in his eyes. "Will come on please, im sorry! you cant leave its too late." Mike says on the verge of tears. He didnt realise how badly he had treated will. He felt horrible and wanted to beat himself up for it. "Mike, im going home, okay?" Will says back with tears making his vision blurry. Will ran up the basement stairs, throwing his bag on his shoulders with long-awaited tears finally pouring out of his eyes. He opened the door and headed towards the front of the house. Mike followed after, trying to swallow the lump in his throat. He put his hand on wills shoulder to try and stop him from leaving. "Will, listen to me. Im sorry, i didnt realise how badly i had hurt you and how rude i was. Please dont leave." He said with his voice breaking. Will turned around, "Forget it, mike" He said loudly making eye contact with mike. He turned back around and opened the front door. Mikes hand fell of wills shoulder as he stepped out of the door. Will ran to get his bike and got on it and pedaled away, sobbing. 

Mike had tears running down his cheeks. He turned around and put his back to the wall and slid down it. He started sobbing and banging his knee with his fist. He would never ever forgive himself for this. "Im so stupid, stupid stupid." He said to himself hitting his knee.  Lucas walked up the stairs and ran over too mike. He sat down next to him, wrapping his arms around mike, hugging him. "Hey im sure hes okay dont cry." Lucas said trying to calm mike down. "No hes not okay," Mike said in a crying voice than took a breath in, "Did you not see him? Im such an idiot." He said while rubbing his eyes. "We all make mistakes sometimes and i guess tonight was one of them. He'll be okay." Lucas said while rubbing mikes back. Mike just sat there crying into lucas' shoulder. Knowing mike this isnt usually something he would do, he would act fine and all manly and tough but lucas just let him stay there. 

Will rode up his driveway and dropped his bike on the grass. The bike bell dinged as he let it fall to the hard ground. He quick-walked inside, still sobbing. "Honey whats wrong?" Joyce asked concerningly while getting up from the dining table. "Go away mom i dont wanna talk." Will said back while still walking. He opened his bedroom door and quickly slammed it shut. He kicked his shoes off and laid in bed on his stomach with his face in his pillow. He kept crying. Joyce walked over to wills room and leaned on his door. "Will baby what happened why are you crying? Why are you home early?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. "I SAID GO AWAY!!" Will yelled at his mother. Joyce respected what will had said and she went away. She tried calling mikes home number, but no one picked up. Joyce sat at the dining table with her face in her palms wondering what had happened to make will act like this. Once will had calmed down a bit, he went into the kitchen to get something to eat. His eyes were bloodshot red and his cheeks were shiny from the tears. Joyce was reading a magazine and drinking hot chocolate and as soon as she saw will come out of his room she walked over to him. "Will honey, do you wanna tell me what happened?" She asked softly while hugging her son. "They were ignoring me and being rude to me. They werent including me and i told mike that i felt left out and he kind of lashed out at me." Will said back, flatly as more tears filled his already red eyes. "Im so sorry. Do you want me to call Karen?" "No please dont mom." Will said back.

"I think you should go home, im sorry for this the night was supposed to be a fun one, i didnt mean to lash out at Will like that. It just slipped out." Mike said to lucas while sitting next to him. "Okay thats alright i respect that. Its okay im sure wills fine." Lucas said back even though he knew by the look on wills face, he wasnt okay. Lucas stood up and walked down the basement stairs and got his stuff and walked back over to mike. Mike stood up infront of lucas. "Ill see you soon." They did a little handshake and lucas walked out the front door. Mike wanted to go see will badly. He wanted to apologise with his whole heart even though he thought will would never forgive him. Around 7 minutes of contemplating on going to wills house, he decided he would. 

Mike walked to his room and got a random jacket that was laying on his floor. He put it on and went to the front door. He got on his bike and started quickly pedaling. Will was laying on his bed just staring at the ceiling, wondering if what mike said was true. Am i getting in the way of everything? Am i the problem? He thought to himself. He heard knocking on his window. He thought nothing of it and thought it was just a tree branch. When the knocking continued, he realised there was no trees around his window. Will got up from his bed and opened the curtains to see mike standing there with also bloodshot eyes. Will opened his window, "Why are you here, mike." He said with a serious look on his face. "Will please let me in, i want to explain myself.", "fine." Will moved out of the way and let mike climb through. Once mike was in wills room, he sat on wills bed and started to talk. "Will, im so sorry. I didnt realise what i had said at first and it kind of just slipped out. Just know that you mean the world to me and i would never leave you. I didnt mean anything that i said." Tears were brought to both of the boys eyes as wills heart started to flutter. "I could never live without you. Youre not getting in the way of anything at all in fact i enjoy being around you more than anything. If you dont want to forgive me i understand." Will sat down next to mike. "Mike.." Will made eye contact with mike. He leaned in and pulled mike into a tight hug. "I forgive you." Will said. "Thank you, will." Mike said back while hugging will tighter than ever. Will pulled back from the hug. "You dont know how much this apology means to me, you mean the world to me. You always have and always will. I could never live without you. Never ever even in another life i would still die without you, thats how much you mean too me." When will finished saying that with teary eyes and a few voice cracks, mike kissed him on the lips. It lasted around 3 seconds. "Thats how much you mean too me, will." "i love you." Mike said with the same teary eyes will has always known and remembered. Joyce heard commotion when mike climbed through the window, she was going to open wills door until she heard mike talk. Joyce started eavesdropping on the conversation with her ear against the door. She smiled as she heard the two boys talk lovingly to one another.

1567 words w/o authors note!! (i love this chapter)