Suga didn't say anything he silently finished his coffee and truned to jk  "we should leave now, we have to return tommorow "

Jk hummed and both stood up . But before they stepped towards the exit jk spoke " hyung I want to bid him before we leave, you wait here I'm coming" . Suga nodded and sit on his place.

Jk's eyes roamed around the caffe though it was not that big but he couldn't find him , then suddenly his eyes fell on door, it was in the corner of the caffe.

It must be worker's changing room or something like that. He walk towards the door and hear some giggle coming from inside.

He recognised the voice but decided to hide himself behind the door and wants to admire his love life for little.

His front scene is shoking and same time memorising.

He again looked at them with teary eyes. There tae was standing infront of the counter and the little sitting on counter while his face burring into tae's chest. Tae laugh at the boy and ruffles his hair and placed multiple kisses on there.

"Baby you should stop this you are a big boy now". But the little boy continuously whining. Tae sigh and open his two upper bottoms. And the boy attack on his chest little aggressively.

"Slow down baby, no one going to steal it from you" he smiled and lovingly patted baby's back. After sometimes he pulled out from one and try to find another with his sleepy eyes.

Jk suddenly realised what he just see, he lowered his gaze and started getting red, as he remember something.

Kookie slow down, he giggled. "No one going to steal it".

He just couldn't figure out how to feel about this, Should he feel happy because tae is happy with his child, or should he bad because the child was not him. Ohh how bad he wants to cry.

He was busy with his own thoughts when he heard a little painful voice came from inside. He again settled his eyes inside the room.

Tae was rubbing his left sight chest. "Baby i can't give you this one, don't you remember what you did in this morning, it's sore because you sucked it all night and see this two marks from your little bunny teeth".

The baby apoligycaly smiled at him showing his little teeth, tae smile back and kiss on his teeth.

*Kissing on my front teeth, he always did it with me...sigh....my fault... I missed him....*

Baby you should stop this now, you are now big boy ,right?.

The little boy cutely shook his head "yesh I'm bout I won't stop, I love thishh".

Tae sigh for ninth time " yea yea i know now go try to sleep" he kissed on his face multiple times, and lightly strock his hair.

Tae was so busy with his son that he didn't even notice someone is watching everything from behind the door with guilt, sadness, somehow jealous, that person didn't even know himself.

* * *

Jk return to Suga after whipping his last drop of tear from his eyes. Suga raised his eyes "so...did you bid him?".

Jk smile sadly " he seems busy with his son so I didn't disturbed".

Ohh I see... Shall we go now

Jk hummed and started walking towards the door, suga sigh and follow him.

* * *

Suga and jk both are in the car, jk sitting on passenger sit looking at outside and suga driving the car to their hotel.

Suga looked at jk's blank face and ask "so kook did you believe what Tae said".

" Why shouldn't I? He said that with his own mouth, but I wanted to ask him what about our child , did I see something wrong that day or it was just my imagination, but I still remember I clearly saw it, it was positive, then where is the baby" jk said with shaky voice.

Suga disbeliefly looked at him and suddenly stop the car, truned his body to jk "are you for real Jeon jungkook, that's why we called you idiot, you believed that he drank and got drunk and then one night stand, got pregnant kept the baby, lastly he didn't not know who is the baby's father even the face, and you the great Jeon jungkook believed everything ,wasn't he your best friend from childhood? His story was good but not much that he can make fool a successful business man like you, but sadly he did because you are a fucking idiot, couldn't you see the sadness, the fear in his eyes, couldn't you see the father of the baby is no one but you anyone can say it easily"

Jk shokingly staring at him tears continuously rolled down from his eyes " that means the baby is mine... ours" how couldn't I..." He broke down in tears.

Suga patted his back "it's not time to cray, he has gone through a lot. Now it's your trun to make everything right. There is definitely a reason behind his laying, which you have to find out but for that first he have to forgive you, it's hard but not impossible because I saw love in his eyes for you not that clear but deep down there is still".

Jk looked at him with shining eyes "you also...deep down I also felt the same but when tae said I just..."

You believed that right?

Jk shook his head don't have courage to look at his hyung's eyes " I'm sorry hyung you guys were right I'm a idiot but this time I'll not let him go I'll try my best to get his forgiveness".

That's my bro for now let's go back to the hotel I'm really hungry. Tomorrow we have to returned.

I'm not returning tommorow. I'm going to the coffee shop again I already miss them.

Then okay I'll handle everything in company, you come when you are done.

They both smiled in relief.

"I'm coming baby just wait I'll make everything right".

          ---------------------------------

He's so thoughtful 🌚🍑

Me too ☺️

Thank you 💜