°*• Chapter 24 •*°

Začať od začiatku

"We have to truly feel it though but we're all too anxious right now. We need to be able to enjoy it." Hueningkai sighed.

"Cheer up guys! I'm sure we'll figure something out!" Beomgyu cheered trying to lighten the mood.

"If we don't win this mission, then..." Soobin paused unable to even complete his sentence.

"Don't say that, we'll debut... we have to. Come on, let's try singing one time and see how it goes." Yeonjun said, feeling an intense fear of the thought that they won't make it.

     With that, they practiced the vocal part of the performance. It went quite well until they finished. However, the feeling that they felt. They all know that it lacked something.

"It was good, but not good enough." Beomgyu said exasperatedly.

"What are we gonna do?" Hueningkai felt like crying.

"Maybe if we rest for now and try tomorrow, we'll finally get the feeling." Soobin suggested seeing how the members were disheartened by the situation.

"Then tomorrow will be the last practice. We absolutely have to be able to get that feeling then." Yeonjun muttered getting anxious by the second.

"We just have to try right? We can do it." Taehyun said although sounding more like assuring himself.

      It made Soobin even more stressed that what if they can't pull it off after so much effort. They even almost fell back due to a fight but managed to go on. Why can't they suddenly overcome this like they did before?

     Then he felt a shudder then something warm in his pocket, he pulled it out and looked up. His gaze finding its way to the direction of their bags on the side. He moved towards their stuff and the dice started to glow as he drew it close to each bag... it sparked a golden light by Taehyun's bag which captured the others attention.

"Soobin what are you-" right before Yeonjun could finish his sentence they all felt a sudden weird jolt as Taehyun's bag fell over and the book sliding out as if the bag had been unzipped all this time.

"What's happening?" Hueningkai asked a little shaken just as the book flipped through its pages stopping at a certain page.

"What is that?" Beomgyu drew close followed by Taehyun.

"An enchantment... about... time." Soobin felt like holding his breathe.

"Why- ...is that dice telling us to... to use that spell?" Taehyun wondered in pure astonishement and slight fear.

________________           ________________
°¤☆¤°

*•Enchantment Chronology•*

°•.A spell to alter time at a certain wavelength of your own lifetime.•°

________________•°☆°•________________

      This is what was written on the page and unlike the spell for transportation that Soobin found. This spell for time had more scribbled details on the page. It is obvious at first glance that its a complex spell. There are written guidelines about how to use the spell. However, all their eyes were glued to the etching of a what seemed to be a clock but with a 4 pointed star directly pointed to the roman numerals XII, III, VI & IX. It is then enclosed with two more circled lines which have sketchings of diamonds with months and numbers upto 31 written inside. Within the picture of the weirdly drawn clock was the sun and moon looking as if moving together with the clouds.

"What do you suppose we should really do?" Hueningkai wondered just as the dice in Soobins palms heated up and he had to let go of it making the others back up as the dice glowed brightly hovering over the page of the time spell.

     Then they all felt a jolt as they look around them seeing what seemed to be a silloutte of themselves moving backwards as their eyes found their way at the only wall clock they have in the practice room whose hands were now moving backwards until it hit the specific time.

5:53 pm

    A familiar chime rang as the book's pages flipped back to the transportation spell and the dice exuded a bright light much like it did during lunchbreak but more powerfully, knocking them down to the floor as the dice dropped to the page of the spell.

"W-what the hell is happening now?!" Yeonjun looked at the others who also looked panicked stricken except Soobin.

"This... this is what happened to me this morning!" Soobin called out as the page revealed that same swirl of light it did before spreading around them as if the universe is swallowing them up.

"What?!" The other four screamed as the entire practice room melted into nothing but light that engulfed all of them.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

       Good day my dear readers! I'm here to let you know that we are getting closer to a certain plotpoint of the story. I hope you're excited for it! 😊

Meanwhile, I hope you're enjoying the chapters so far ^_^