°*• Chapter 23 •*°

Start from the beginning

"Wait hold on, how? That never happens individually." Yeonjun blurted out.

"Yeah and how come you get to go while we're still here?" Beomgyu said.

"That's not the point Gyu." - Yeonjun

"But you did say we all experience it the same time, so what? The nature of this phenomenon suddenly changed?" Beomgyu explained, feeling suspicious.

"Let's calm down, Soobin hyung did say he wanted to tell us about it. Hyung?" Hueningkai called making Soobin let out a breathe of relief.

"I know you might get mad about this but... I did something..." Soobin started.

"Like what?" - Yeonjun

"Taehyun, I know you've been looking for that book for awhile now and I wanted to tell yo-"

"Stop hyung, you're not gonna tell me what I'm thinking you would right now are you?" Taehyun spoke quietly which silenced everyone for awhile.

"Tae..." he sighed. "I have it." Soobin finished.

"What?!" Beomgyu reacted while Taehyun remained quiet.

"Hyung do you know how many times Taehyun would wander off on his own while we were in magic island just to find that thing? You could've said something..."

"Gyu hyung I can take car-"

"...what if he wanders alone and meets something like... like a ghost!" Beomgyu continued, trying to find a metaphor for his point.

"It wasn't my intention to keep it from you guys. Its just..."

"When did you have it hyung?" Taehyun asked solemnly.

"Since that morning we looked for it." Soobin answered with a sigh.

"That... that's so long ago." Beomgyu reacted.

"Beomgyu, back down a bit will you?" Yeonjun spoke up.

"But hyung..."

"Gyu we don't want to fight again do we? We don't need that right now." Yeonjun sighed, if they don't control their emotions again... they'll end up like they did the last time.

"So you kept quiet all this time that you have it hyung?" Taehyun said, his dissapointment showing through his voice.

"You didn't intend to let me know about it either in the beginning Tae besides-"

"I've explained to you why I didn't hyung! It could be dangerous!" Taehyun exclaimed, not being able to contain himself.

"That's precisely why I kept it from you and Beomgyu! You think I'd just let you test it on your own?" Soobin explained exasperatedly now. They almost sounded close to yelling at each other through the call.

"H-hold on guys, Yeonjun hyung just said we shouldn't fight again." Hueningkai cuts in on them as their voices started raising.

"I know that!" They both said in unison making Hueningkai quiet.

"Ok enough you two." Yeonjun spoke up.

"I understand its upsetting, it really is upsetting... the two of you including Beomgyu-"

"Why am I included? I kept quiet already hyung." Beomgyu interrupted.

"You also knew of the existence of this book just like them. And to be honest, Hyuka and I should be the one's upset here since you all kept it from us."

"Uh hyung, you're not adding into the argument are you?" Hueningkai asked a little wary.

"No I am not. I'm just saying that I understand you guys are upset right now because I am too and I'm sure Hyuka is too, deep down..." he paused.