Part 1

"Let's fake date"

I saw the words pop up on my phone screen and chuckled. What a funny idea. I know it would certainly make a certain someone jealous

"Oh yeah, then we can just start making out in front of Brookelynn to make her mad"

I responded, smiling at the thought of it.

"Oh for sure."

He replied. I turned my phone off and started to do my homework, but I couldn't focus thinking about the proposal Christian had made. What if we really did fake date? It would get Brooke to stop following him and it would make her mad. The more I thought about it the more plausible it sounded. No one would suspect a thing if one day we said we were dating, after all him and I were really close. Lots of people already suspect we're dating anyways. I texted Christian back and asked him,

"Wait, what if we actually did tell everyone we're dating? I mean it would solve a lot of our problems."

He responded very quickly,

"I don't care. I think it'd be funny. Plus the drama would be amazing."

"Aight bet. I'm gonna start telling people we're dating."

I said. The thought made me laugh. I mean, me and Christian dating? It'd never happen. Sure he's a super hot beastie, but only platonically. I'd never actually date him.

The next day at school I found Christian in the library, where I said hello and pulled out my laptop. I barely got to do anything before the bell rang, but at least it was something. We both stood up and walked to our classes, talking about whatever we felt like, Brookelynn, how tired we are, what "pet names" we would call each other. Just the normal stuff. The normal day went on with Christian and I occasionally bumping into each other, until history class finally came around. I sat down in my seat and Christian in the one right behind me. We chatted all throughout the class, probably annoying the teacher in the process, but we didn't care. Then we had some free time, and as usual got together to chat. Then this girl came over who I recognized as the girl who sat across from me. She immediately started being hostile, threatening to fight me, but I just ignored her. That was until she overheard Christian and my conversation.

"I told him I already have a girlfriend"

Christian said.

"Well that's good. See how much of a good excuse having a girlfriend is?"

"So true"

That's when miss nosy asked,

"Wait what's happening?"

"Christian got asked out by someone."

I responded simply.

"Ooh so what'd you tell her?"

She asked him. Christian looked at me with a look in his eyes saying "she can't tell I'm one of them queers" so I decided to step in.

"It's not a she."

I said matter of factly to her. She looked shocked and slightly disgusted. That made me laugh.

"Oh, well what did he tell HIM then?"

She asked.

"He told him about his girlfriend."

I told her. She looked confused, like she didn't understand what I meant, so I decided to clarify.

"I'm his girlfriend." I said, but then I began to panic "Well kind of. I mean yeah. I'm his girlfriend."

I stumbled over my words but Christian quickly saved it my turning it into a joke

"What do you love me or not?"

We all laughed and the subject was dropped. The other two continued talking, but I was just trying to figure out why I was getting flustered. How odd.

Author notes:

Okay, I know you're reading this Christian because I sent it to you, and I just wanna say I hate you ❤️. Anyways, to anyone else who may be reading this for God knows why, this is based on a real story but then de-rails itself from reality. Christian and I are actually fake dating, and the events in this story of how it happened are mostly accurate, but I'll have to use me imagination with the whole "we start actually dating" part. Mk bye hoes.