She scoffs and points her finger at me. "I still wonder why your parents care about you! I wonder if anyone else loves you!"

She knew very well about my situation. This wasn't like her usual character. She was kind and encouraged me. Why was she now belittling me and using my pain against me?

"...Shut up..." Shut up, Y/n. This wasn't you speaking. She's speaking for you. This isn't you.

She widened her eyes like a crazy madman, she asked, "How many people do you think will genuinely mourn your death? Huh? They will say "The poor prince, he died young, but in their minds, they will be relieved! "Such a troublemaker he was! A disrespectful man!" I bet that's what they'll think!"

Feeling a tear slip, I clench my hands. Why was she siding with her? Did this witch manipulate her?

"Can you please stop?" I was begging her mom to stop making her say such hurtful things. She was different, but to hear her voice spout out those cruel words hurt. I hurt a lot.

She tried her best to act like she didn't care as she continued, but her eyes began to water and her lips quivered. "Because of the way you are, people think you are a terrible person... People only tolerate you because they have to, you're a prince! Without your title, do you know how many people would speak their true thoughts about you?"

"Hey, Y/n, where's this coming from all of a sudden?" Kirishima gritted his teeth. He could feel my sadness, so he was being angry for the both of us.

She faced her back to us and said, "Leave me alone. We have nothing to do with each other anymore..." Black smoke filled our half of the room. I didn't want to leave her, no matter what she said.

"Y/n!" We shout. I reached out as far as I could but found myself hitting the ground hard. The familiar stone flooring.

After a few seconds of silence then we hear shouts, "Your highnesses!" We looked up and were forced to believe our reality. The familiar pillars, gardens, and flying dragons in the sky. We were back home. Back in Graevia.

I lightly pushed anyone who tried to help me away. Kirishima took the lead for me while I just stared at the ground. We immediately went to my father and brought him the good news.

With one look he rushed over to me. "Did you find it?!" I nodded and gave him the potion in my pocket. He looked at me with worry and placed a kind hand on my shoulder. "Katsuki are you alright?" He looked at Kirishima and then behind me. Looking for someone. "Where's the angel?" I moved my shoulder forward to get his hand off me and walked to my mom's room.

Servants greeted me as I walked by and I ignored them as usual, but they knew something was wrong. "Open the door." The servants looked at each other. I would shout commands, however, this time I just didn't have the energy for it.

When they opened the door a wave of heat was set free. My mom was still in bed, laying peacefully. Yeah, this is why I left. To cure her. I felt my nails dig into my palm, but I didn't have long nails.

Kirishima and my dad caught up to me. Dad gave slowly gave my mom the potion that she was thankfully able to swallow.

"It's a good thing you came back. She was getting colder. I couldn't warm her up no matter what I did."

We waited and talked for a few hours, and went to eat.

Roasted pig, bread, corn, and soups were spread across the table. The smell was enough to make your brain imagine the taste. I wasn't all that hungry. In fact, I felt like I wanted to puke. I am tired. I did not want to do anything but slow down and rest.

My whole life was on a fixed quick schedule, but whenever I go out on adventures, things slow down. I get the opportunity to reflect and connect with nature again. The day after I return I get back to the fast-paste life.