Chaptet 10

"Faker? Where the hell are you?!" He was looking everywhere on top of the building he then realized.. he started running to the edge of the building looking at the intense battle that was happening below him his eyes were looking everywhere trying to spot the blue hedgehog "holy shit.. " he grabbed his ears pulling them "shit shit shit shit YOU STUPID HEDGEHOG" he was hitting himself "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET SONI- uhm FAKER FALL OFF YOUR HEAD" he was panicking scared if sonic got badly hurt or probably...died by now... "I gotta find him fast" he jumped off the building getting his chaos spears ready just incase any robots attack him but they were currently all distracted by the others "fuck where the hell is he.."

(Previous)
"S-s-sHADD-d-OWW" sonic was shaking up and down trying to hold on to shadow's ear "P-PLEASSSEE KNOW I'M ONNN- WAAHHHH" he was spinning around  and jumping up and down, shadow was too busy blowing up and fighting robots forgetting he had the blue hero on his head. He jumped high to Dodge one of the robots and threw a chaos spear it blew up then landing perfectly on his feet still forgetting about sonic "WAAAHHHH SHADOW YOU ID- AAAHHHH" he was in the air now falling down he covered his eyes from the smoke "IM GONNA DIE I'M GONNA DIE I'M GONNA DIEEE" nobody heard him since he was small he then saw shadow still in the exact spot shooting and kicking "STAY THERE STAY THERE PLEASEEEE" he coughed up some smoke "AHHH- HNG". he felt that same warm fur that was below him before flying up in the air " OMG YES" he started kissing the fur, he realized what he was doing "oh crap I forgot this is shadow.. " a blush appeared on his muzzle.."holy crap"  the blush disappeared fast noticing amy is coming "crap.. ".

(Fast forward with amy asking for answers)

"where is sonic? shadow Answer me now!?" She had her hammer in her hand trying to protect herself from the robots and talking to shadow in the same time "what in chaos name is she doing.."sonic thought and was confused on why amy was treating and speaking to shadow like this and that's when shadow tried to jump to avoid amy but amy grabbed his leg slamming him back down on the ground sonic fell off the black hedgehog's, he was spinning around panicking  he was now falling onto the hard concrete " SHAD-" he fell face flat, it took him a minute to put his head up. He was feeling dizzy from the long fall "ngh... " his vision was getting more blurry, he looked around, looking for the pink and black hedgehog. He saw tails up in the air, flying around using his invented guns that was blowing up robots and looked down seeing rouge and knuckles punching and kicking they were doing crazy moved together that looked confusing to the hedgehog. He then saw amy yelling at shadow "nghh... Shads" he was trying to to crawl to shadow but he was too far away, he fainted soon enough. His head was bleeding and he was panting hard and unconscious...

(Present)
"FAKER??" Shadow was yelling his name running but not in full speed trying to look everywhere carefully to spot sonic. He was sweatingand worried about where sonic was "FAKER PLEASE ANSWER ME" he then spotted a robot that poking something on the ground with it's gun, shadow looked confused on what the hell it was doing. he looked at what it was poking realizing it was the hero he was ,unconscious, "FUCK FINALLY" he went into a running positon getting ready to run to get the unconscious hero he went full speed grabbing the small hedgehog in his hand, he put the little hedgehog in his chest fur holding him to protect him from the smoke and making sure he won't fall. He was dodging bullets he then took the shining green chaos Emerald out of his quills "CHAOS CONTROL".

He appeared on top of a building away from the battle that was almost over, he sighed "holy fuck I messed up bad" he was checking the unconscious boy everywhere to check if anything was broken until he noticed the blood that was dripping down Sonic's muzzle "shit" he tried contacting rouge on his communicater "rouge can u hear me?" After a few more seconds he got a response "I'm here shadow what's wrong? Where are you? are you hurt?"

He sighed "yea im alright I'm um.. Somewhere but I'm not gonna be able to get in the battle cause I have to take care of something could u cover for me?" All he heard was flapping wings he knew she was thinking, "hmm fine but what do I get in return hmp" shadow growled "I'll..." He was hestiting, staring at the blue unconscious hedgehog he just groaned he then heard giggling from his communicater "I'll fucking take your shopping.." Rouge squealed "okok deal anything else handsome?" "That's all thanks rouge" he smiled slightly "your welcome be careful" he turned off his communicater "what am I gonna do with you.." He scooped up the blue hedgehog with his right hand "damn he's so fucking small.. He's the size of my hand" his ears picked up eggman's voice looking at where his voice was coming from he saw eggman flying away about 3 or more robots by his side "forgot about that man"
He groaned "whatever Ill deal with him later" he thought before zooming off.

(Eggman)
"UGHH even with or without that blue hedgehog I can't do crap but... He wasn't in the battle" he was flying in his machine going back to his base feeling angry but also happy that he didn't see the blue hedgehog in the battle "but shadow was...perhaps he drank both?" Eggman was confused "meh whatever the longer the better just as long as he stays off the battle field then I'm clear" a smile creeped up on his face "the world will be mines..."

"All mines.."