"Lucas, I don't want to go to your stupid basketball game for the last time! Won't you leave me alone? God, it's getting on my nerves, Billy died, and all you care about is if I go to a game, we're done, and that's it." I looked at her blankly before moving my eyes towards the bottle in her hand, Max quickly stuffed it in her bag.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"You're taking drugs, aren't you?"

"Why would you care?"

"Because..Because I still love you! I worry about you almost every day! Can't you see it?"

"It's Ketamine, okay? Would you leave me alone now?"

"Fine, but if you ever need someone to tal-"

"Talk to, I know, talk to you. You keep reminding me."

Max put on her headphones and walked out of the lunchroom, I sat down at the table. Everyone looked at me, "She's taking Ketamine. She wouldn't tell me anything more than that.." My voice trailed off.

"She'll be fine, Max is strong." Will assured, I nodded.

I know she's strong. She'll get through this, right?

I walked to my locker after lunch, and I felt something. Tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Max, "Hey. Sorry for how I treated you back in the lunch room.." she told me.

"It's fine, I know you want some space, and I'm sorry for trying to make you talk to me!" I replied.

"I'll stop trying to push you and leave you alone.." I shut my locker to face Max.

"No, I'll go to your game, I'll stop ignoring you, okay?"

"Really? You're not just doing this to be kind?"

"I promise."

I smiled at Max before hearing the bell ring, and we went our separate ways. Maybe everything is getting back to normal?

*****

Nancy's POV

I kissed him. It was the only way to get Keith to leave me alone, I knew it was going to start rumors, but right now, I do not care. I felt Steve's arms wrap around my waist, pulling us closer. I couldn't help but blush. Just after that, Keith stormed out and went into his office. We pulled away from each other, "For people faking being together, you really seemed to enjoy that, just saying." I heard Robin tell us, Steve rolled his eyes at her.

"We wanted to give that jerk a show, that's all." I explained to Robin, I like Robin, but sometimes she can be really obnoxious. I looked at my watch, "I better go - the men at work will be furious if I'm not back in time, I'll see you later?" I asked Steve.

"For sure, and don't let those men harass you! Tell me if they do, I'll give them what they deserve."

I smiled at him, "Why are you doing this?" I asked Steve.

"Doing what?"

"Those men at work are not harassing me.."

"Yes, they are, and you can't deny it."

"I'm going back to work, Bye!" I yelled as I walked out of the store, I felt someone grab my arm, Steve?

"Robin can run the store for a couple of minutes. It isn't that busy anyway. I'm coming with you just so I can see those men." He was really going to do this?

"Don't do anything to get me fired, okay? And if they ask who you are, you're my boyfriend, alright?" Steve nodded, we walked through the Hawkins, silent, The cold breeze hit us, which ended up making Steve and I walk faster. When we got to the Hawkins Post, I was instantly greeted.