Chapter 3

Bet y'all missed me😰🤭

Toni's POV:
7:25 am

It had been days since I last saw Cheryl she hasn't even been at school for 13 whole days and I can't help but think that it's all my fault she's missing all this school.

"Yo tiny wake up you have like 20 minutes to get ready" I heard cooper say. I tried sitting up but I just fell right back down.

Cooper walked over to my bed and sat down "Toni what's wrong you've been like this for the past 13 days I think it's time you tell me what's wrong".

I sighed and sat up against the headboard and started telling cooper what happened.

"So wait you and Cheryl blossom had like a little fling and u ruined it all?" Cooper asked ever so innocently.

"Well I didn't ruin it-".

"No you didn't you just had a very heated make out session in the bathroom knowing Cheryl would be hurt if she saw you" Cooper said.

I knew he was right about this and I still feel guilty just by thinking about the whole situation.

"I guess your right coop but I don't know part of me still likes Cheryl and part of me loves Sophie" I said and he just shrugged.

"Toni you seem like your in a tough situation and I don't really know how to help" Cooper said.

"Thanks for trying coop" I smiled.

"I'll always try to help you tiny it's basically my job" he laughed then hugged me which I hugged back.

Cooper walked out of the room.

I looked over to my alarm clock and it was already 8:00 which means I can't eat breakfast so I ran out and drove to school.

"Hey Toni you look great today" I heard a familiar voice come out it was Sophie, just what I needed.

To fill you guys in I found out that Sophie likes me and I don't know what to do plus she doesn't even know I know about this.

"Hey Sophie what's up?" I answered

"Not much how bout you?" Sophie asked

"I'm decent I guess" I sighed

"Well if you ever need a friend to talk to then you can come to me" she smiled I just couldn't help but smile back she's such a great girl but I don't know who I like more her or Cheryl.

The bell rang and we said goodbye and I headed to class.

As I was walking in the red headed beauty walked right pass me and I just sat next to her because that's where are assigned seats were.

"Hey Cher are you okay you weren't here for 13 days straight" I asked silently.

"First of all its Cheryl for you and second of all I'm doing perfectly fine, great actually" she said in her bitch tone.

"My mistake" I said then looked away.

"So class we have one last presentation that wasn't shown yet because Cheryl was away so Toni and Cheryl could you please present your work" the teacher asked.

"Yeah I guess we can I just don't know if Cheryl really wants too but I can do it" I said and looked over to Cheryl who looked like she didn't care.

"I'll do it I don't really care" she said

"Alright then come up" the teacher said.

We finished presenting and the bell rang for lunch.

Sophie's POV:

I walked over to Toni.

"Hey Toni do you want to go eat with me on the rooftop?" I asked.

"Sure why not" she answered.

"Alright let's go" I said and held her hand in mine as we walked up to the rooftop.

"So what's up" she asked.

"Nothing just thought it would be nice if we could eat together just the two of us" I said and she smiled.

"Also because I have a very important question" I said and got really nervous.

"Oh okay then ask away" she smiled.

"Well basically 1+1 is 2 and will you be my girlfriend?" I said really fast.

"It's totally understandable if you don't want to especially with the whole situation with your ex girlfriend or ex friend" I said.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Sophie" she said then smiled.

"Wait really?!" I said and she just smiled.

"yes yes yes yes yes" I started jumping up and down.

"Babe calm down" she answered.

"Fine it's just I'm so happy that you said yes" I said while sitting back down.

"Me too" she said then kissed my cheek.

I just smiled.

Hola besties that's enough for today and yeah I guess tophie is officially together I wonder what Cheryl will say about this.🤭🤭