'It would be wrong. He's the patient. I'm the caretaker. Not the other way around,' Seokjin thinks to himself. Yet, a part of him wonders what it would be like to be in the embrace of Taehyung.

The sinful part of him speaks, "We'll just return to how we were after, okay?"

"Okay," Taehyung confirms.

~~~~

The lights are off. It's still the middle of the night. Seokjin's heart is beating so hard that he's afraid it might jump out at any time. He and Taehyung are both on the tiny mattress. Yet, they're as far away from each other as possible.

"May I.." Taehyung shifts in the darkness. "come closer to you?"

Seokjin can only respond with an "Mmh."

He turns away as Taehyung scoots closer until their knees touch. Taehyung's voice drops down to a whisper at their proximity, "Can I caress you?"

Never had Seokjin felt the butterflies in his stomach before, until this moment. Their wings are fluttering as he whispers a reply, "Yeah."

Taehyung sets an arm around his shoulder. "Tell me to stop if I do something wrong," he says as he leans closer.

"Okay," Seokjin says, softly.

"One more thing," Taehyung whispers, lips almost brushing his ear.

"What is it?" Seokjin breathes out, still turned away.

"Would you face me?" Taehyung requests with his mellow voice.

Seokjin feels slight embarrassment but does as he asks. He's wide-eyed as he struggles to make out Taehyung's features in the dark. He hasn't even found him yet when Taehyung's nose brushes his. Seokjin brings a hand in between them, unsure if they should continue.

Yet, before any words could be uttered, Taehyung's hand that was on his shoulder transferred to hold the back of his neck. He closes the distance between them, making Seokjin's heart skip a beat.

Their lips meet perfectly and both close their eyes in bliss. Seokjin's every thought that doesn't concern Taehyung disappears. The butterflies in him take off, flying everywhere in excitement.

Taehyung's lips are soft and gentle. Even as he tilts his head for a deeper kiss, his touch is gentle. His warmth slowly becomes one with Seokjin's.

Seokjin's hand falls on his shoulder, finding its place. Taehyung's other arm wraps around his waist, pulling him closer.

Their lips brush against each other slowly with delicacy, each hoping that the other won't pull away. Their lips stay pressed together, as Taehyung lowers Seokjin down.

Seokjin's head lands on the pillow and his eyes flutter open as Taehyung breaks the kiss. He straddles Seokjin's waist, causing the blush on Seokjin to become permanent. Moonlight cast over Taehyung's face, making him even more breathtaking.

His cheeks are flushed just like Seokjin's. His lips are slightly parted, but he closes them as he leans in again. He leaves a small distance between them as his hand hover over Seokjin's face. Gently, his fingertips trace Seokjin's features just like he did that one night.

Brushing away his bangs, Taehyung leans down and presses a chaste kiss to his forehead. Then, he lowers himself down until he's at eye level with him. Seokjin looks into his beautiful eyes, knowing that everything may change after this night. Is he willing to risk that?

Seokjin lets his eyes close as Taehyung connects their lips again. Yes, he's going to risk it. He's going to risk it and obey his omega, but only for tonight.