C05 || Avengers Videos

Start from the beginning

(Imagine Silas in the scenes and the scenes of Steve holding Mjolnir aren't there)

Everyone couldn't believe what they just saw. Steve was shocked that he would leave his team and Bucky in the future to spend a life with Peggy in the past. Even though Bucky didn't have all of his memories, he knew that Steve was his best friend and they made a vow, of 'I'm with you till the end of the line' to each other. 'I'm with you till the end of the line' bullshit,' Bucky thought bitterly.

Silas clinched his fist, stood up, and walked toward Steve. "We need to talk." Silas ordered Steve while Bucky was looking back and forth between the two of them. Steve looked at Silas knowingly, silently begging him that now is not the time, but being the stubborn King of Darkness he is, gives him a deathly glare with his Quadbrid eyes, that could put Steve six feet under.

"Now!" The Kryptonian Quadbrid demanded with a demonic voice, making him stand up immediately. The two walk out of the theater into the main hall, leaving Bucky and the others confused.

Silas turns and punches Steve in the jaw, causing him to stumble back. "That's for breaking your vow to James."

Steve went to apologize to the Quadbrid but quickly got interrupted again by a punch to the nose, breaking it in the process. "And that's for choosing someone you only kissed once over your best friend, who is also like a brother to you. Seriously? After all these years of wanting to see James again, and you just throw all that away by going back to the 40s, just to spend the life you always wanted with a woman who has, for a long time moved on?" Silas scoffed with so much anger and venom in his voice.

"I'm sorry, okay. But let's face it, Silas, even though he thinks that he needs me, he doesn't. The one he really and always needed is you, and we both know that if he had to choose between one of us, he will always choose you." Steve said, trying to stop the blood that was dripping down his nose.

Silas grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifted him so his feet weren't touching the ground and slammed him up against the wall and he said, "When we go back in there, you better apologize to him or you'll wish you had never met me." with his Quadbrid eyes, fangs and demonic voice. Steve frantically shook his head yes, with fear clearly on his face and in his eyes.

Everyone in the theater was in tensed silence seeing the two walk back in, one who has a broken bloody nose, a split lip and a traumatized look on his face.

"I'm so sorry." Steve said to Bucky, a guilty look in his eyes. Bucky only gave a weak smile back in forgiveness, while wondering what he and Silas talked about to get him a bloody nose and split lip. Everyone else wanted to know what happened, especially the Avengers but decided against it, it was none of their business.

"Okay, let's continue." Silas said casually, as if nothing ever happened.

"Now it is The God Of Thunder, Thor Odinson's turn." Fate said.

Thor Odinson | The God Of Thunder

(Imagine Silas and Helena (and Caitlyn) in the scenes)

Everyone was shocked of how powerful he is and will one day become. Let's just say if there was any doubt that gods exist, there isn't anymore.

"You should definitely be called the strongest Avenger (❤A/N: Second strongest Avenger), Point Break. I would call you the flashiest, but that's obviously me." Tony said smugly, while Silas and OG Avengers rolled their eyes fondly at him.