•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 14•

10:56

We went inside the hotel and Ayden was standing on top of a table and the kids were surrounding him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please make your way to your rooms and prepare for the wildest bonfire at 6!", He announced while standing on the table.

Everyone shouted and cheered. They went to their rooms.

I looked at Amelia and asked,
"Which room are you staying in?"

"Room 014, what about you?", She replied.

"Room 014.", I said while smiling.

I walked to the room upstairs and went inside. Amelia followed.

I placed my bags on the ground next to the bed

"How is the school funding this?", I asked.

"I don't know..", Amelia replied.

I jumped on the bed and sighed.

"I'm so tired.", I said.

"You can sleep or you can come with me to go shopping for a bathing suit.", She suggested while changing her outfit.

"With the cheer team? No thanks ", I said annoyed.

"They're not that bad...Just, bratty.", She whispered while facing the window.

"You know, you're nothing like them.", I said while sitting up on the bed.

"Thanks, Y/n.", She said while smiling at me.

I got up and took a mini, green floral dress out. I removed my clothes and put the dress on. I put my Airforces on and some jewelry on. (earrings, bracelets, rings & necklaces.)

I put my chapstick on and took my sunglasses out of my bag. I put it on my head and looked at Amelia,
"You ready?"

"Uh- um... Yeah, let's go.", She said while whisking her hand through her hair.

"Cool.", I said while looking at her.

She walked towards the door, as she was opening the door she turned to me.
She removed her hand from the door and walked up to me. Amelia placed her hand on my waist and pulled me closer to her. She tilted my head up with her free hand then gingerly kissed me.
She then pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"What's wrong?", I asked while looking at her.

"You're so gorgeous...", She whispered.

I placed my hand on her hips and pulled her body tightly onto mine.
I kissed her and softly bit her bottom lip while pulling away.

"Come on, I might buy myself a bikini as well.", I said while letting go of her and walking to the door.

-Time skip-

3:10

We were shopping for bikinis when Amelia walked up to me.

"Have you found anything yet?", She asked.

"Yeah. I want to go try it on.", I said while showing her the black bikini in my hand.

"Cool, let's go. I want to try mine on as well.", She said while holding her white bikini up.

We went into the changing room and started undressing. We put the bikinis on and I looked in the mirror at myself.

I looked at Amelia while she was busy on her phone. Her bikini fitted perfectly. Her entire ass was opened though.
She looked like a goddess with her perfect body. I turned around and stared at her, viewing her body. Basically checking her out.

"It's rude to stare, you know.", She said in a seductive tone.

"Sorry...", I said while turning back to the mirror.

Amelia placed her phone down on the floor and then looked at me.

"You look so hot.", She said while taking a step closer to me.

I turned back to her and then she grabbed me. She then gently kissed me. Amelia wrapped her hands around my neck and then pulled away. She leaned her head to my ear and whispered,
"I want you so badly right now..."

My cheeks started to tint pink as I tilted my head down.

She giggled and looked at me.

"Change back into your clothes. We still have a lot to do before the party and I want you to rest.", She said while loosening her grip around my neck and removing them.

-Time skip-

3:45

We got back to our room and I fell on the bed. I removed my jewelry while laying down and tied my hair up.

Amelia eventually came into the room but I didn't really care. I fell asleep right away. She had to help the football team and cheerleaders with the setting up of everything the bonfire.
_________________________________________