♧The Voice in the Night♧

Start from the beginning

She then rested herself on Naga petting her still a bit shaken from the nightmare she just had.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Soon showed the council men talking and one the men, Tarrlok, requesting for a police force to be assemble and made.

While Tenzin is denying that they shouldn't be one and accusing of him to only asking for the police force to only gain more power.

Denying the fact, saying he only wants what's best and putted out a vote on whether on not the police force should be made.

On the representative, Fire Nation council women, rose her hand indicating she is in board for this assemble. Soon enought the other two representatives, Southern Water Tribe and Earth Kingdom, rose their hand to the agreement.

Tarrlok grabbed the gavel to put the final pf the police force being made and put out to take down Amon and save Republic City.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(Imma skip a bit more, cause I'm bit lazy)

It was the next day and Mako was walking into a more built industry of the city.

What he didn't noticed was moped coming his way and crashing into him making him stumble.

Asami: Oh no!

Rushing towards him with another person getting off and slowly following in pursuit behind her.

Mako sat up and rub his head and began to speak angrily to the driver.

Mako: How could you not see me?! I was ju-juuu...

Before Mako could continue ranting to the driver, Asami and Y/N both took off their helmets revealing themselves.

Y/N: Sorry pretty boy. Asami here apparently can't drive.

Walking forward and grabbing his head checking if it's alright.

Asami: I'm not a bad driver Y/N, I just stopped at the wrong time.

Mako paused himself having a pink tint on his cheeks from Y/N sudden grab. But also having a pink tint from the appearance of Asami.

Mako: What are you doing Y/N? Even more who's she?

Stopping he looked at Mako smiling.

Y/N: Checking if you're hurt. Can't have my pretty boy hurt now can we?  And that's Asami, as I mentioned earlier.

Asami: Yeah, I'm sorry to crash into you. Hold on.. you're Mako! You play for the Fire Ferrets right?

Y/N: He plays what? What's that?

Asami: It's a Pro-Bending thing. You don't know it?

Shaking his head then turning to Mako pulling him up to stand. He then jumped onto Mako's back startling him. Sticking out his tongue he poked Mako's ear making him flinch.