Jeonguk stares him, no anger no sadness just a void empty feeling that crawled inside of him, he deserves this treatment from taehyung, he has all the right to be rude and to be cold, and to answer taehyung question jeonguk had an answer.

because I was missing you, i miss you but he couldn't give voice to his word and settled to least.

"I want you to sign this" he grabs the file that was perch on a couch, extends it towards taehyung who takes it with hesitation.

"read it, and sign. don't worry it's nothing that would bring you in any sort of problem"
he says, voice slow and so gentle.in return taehyung doesn't reply just takes his time to read and finally sign it, gives it back to jeonguk with gulping a lump that growing in his throat every now and then.

they both sat in silence, taehyung looking down to his feet while jeonguk stares him, his heart hurting so is his body and soul, only if taehyung could hear his heart scream he would have shut his ear close but good thing how loud the heart cries nobody know except to the person it belongs.

"taehyung, i know i have come in your life like a storm, and a nightmare which you never want to see and wake up with, I know I shouldn't bring this up now but I have to, call me selfish of whatever but can you please forgive me for everything I have done? can please just give me a chance?"
he says in a whispers voice came out as hoarse, his word made taehyung still as he slowly lift his head up, suddenly the whole situation take a different route that model didn't even expected.

"i have already forgive you Mr. Jeon. I don't know why you bringing this up? we have already spoke about it as far as I remember"

he states , he couldn't look into jeonguks eyes for long, his heart beating loud and his stomach churning making him feel sick.
Jeonguk runs his tongue over his lips as he get on his feet walks towards taehyung and sit on his knees on a floor and hears a loud gasp coming from taehyung.

"Mr.jeon what are you doing, please get up" He calls out while trying to raise from his place but jeonguk held him captive by holding him from his wrist, doesn't let him move from couch as he was on floor----on his knees.

"Please sit" he pleads

"Mr.jeon plea---"

"please, hear me first taehyung please"

he mumbles and taehyung couldn't say no, the vulnerability jeonguks voice holds and how vulnerable he look right now it was hard for him to not pull him against his chest and say it loud and clear this time that he has forgive him already. but....
he stays---sits in silence

"you forgive me just because I did something good for you, but i don't what that forgiveness from you taehyung" jeonguk responds ,hand still wrap around models fragile wrist, stares their clased hand as he tries to speak, gathers his courage

"here I'm kneeling in front you, but the difference is you didn't force me to kneel like I had done to you" and taehyung shuts his eyes close, bits his lips as those memories flashes over and goosebumps roses in all over his body

"here I am begging you to forgive me, just like I had made you to apologize me for something you didn't do wrong"

he says, his lisp quivering, and his hand shaking as he clasp it in front of taehyung and the model gasp , shakes his head, holds jeonguks hand in his own.

"please dont--- pl---please don't do this" taehyung cries and finally jeonguk smiles sad.

"please taehyung, forgive me---set me free--- i am sorry for every pain I have caused you---- I am sorry for every name I have called you--- I am sorry taehyung" and taehyung cries, as he gets down from couch doesn't let go of jeonguks hand and sit in front of him.