Partner In Question [CLOSED]

Hello Younglings

October is coming, with all the thrilling vibes that tickle your senses. Everyone would love company, a lovely partner until your love fantasy turns into a puzzle. Tackle the mystery and find the romance.

You are here to write about the mysteries in love.

Prompt

1. You joined a couple-matching event at the school fair for Halloween. Instead of receiving a paper with your partner's name, you received a series of clues and a line: "You have 24 hours to find your partner". What would happen?

2. It was your first hangout with your online friend after school. Throughout the date, your friend seemed to be hiding something huge. At the end of the date, they asked you to be their lover. What would your response be?

Rules and Guidelines

1. Wordcount - no more than 1500 words

2. Deadline for submission - October 21 11:59 PM EST

3. You have to choose ONE prompt and write about it.

4. Only ONE entry per user

5. The entries must be in English

6. Your submission must be following Wattpad Content Guidelines

7. The story must be rated for everyone.

8. Submit your entry to THIS FORM.

Prizes

Winner(s) will receive

1. Shout out on our profile

2. Special stickers for the winners

3. Add to our reading list if it is a standalone

4. A slot in our anthology book if you want

Content Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.