13. Semishira

Pairing: Semi Eita x Shirabu Kenjirou

Warnings: Bullying

Notes: None

Semi: Hey

Shirabu: Hi.

Semi: I was thinking, we're both setters, right?

Shirabu: Yeah? So?

Semi: Why don't we set ourselves a date?

Shirabu: Sure, is Friday okay for you?

Semi: Wait you actually want to go on a date with me?

Shirabu: I mean, considering I like you, yeah.

Semi: YOU LIKE ME?!

Shirabu: Ei, wake up, the sun is out!

Semi: Am I scheduled for photosynthesis? Can the earth not rotate unless I wake up?

Shirabu: Asshole.

Semi: You're calling me asshole but assholes are needed for human bodily functions so you're actually telling me that I'm a necessity.

Shirabu: Or I'm telling you that you're full of shit.

Shirabu: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE BEING BULLIED?!

*Semi, looking down*: I didn't want this to happen! It's not that important!

*Shirabu sniffles*

*Semi looks up*

Shirabu: It's not nothing. It's not nothing when the person who you care about more than anything comes home with a bloody face. I love you so much baby, please try to communicate openly about things that worry and/or hurt you, okay?

Semi: I'll try..

*Shirabu, smiling*: That's all I'm asking, darling.

*Semi, obviously panicked*

Tendou: What did you tell him to get him this panicked?

Shirabu: He was getting on my nerves so I told him that I couldn't wait what he had planned for our special day tomorrow. There's nothing special about tomorrow. But there is something special about watching the colour drain from his face as the panic takes over.