~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4~

Ay guess who's back for yet another chapter! hehe, yeah I left myself on a cliff-hanger, I had to do the next chapter. Anyways! I am putting a warning of swearing into this chapter and uh I guess a smut warning too. c: That's right folks, sexy time in chapter 4 :^ ANYWAYS ENJOY 

~POV: Y/n's POV~

Was I dreaming...?

I swear that, that wasn't real. How did we even get to this point...? Oh that's right, I was being comforted by Aragorn when I found myself making a move on him... Wait- Why though!? I've only been around him for like a week, barely! Plus he has Arwen, what am I even doing!

I almost instantly pulled away from Aragorn's lips just to find myself being pulled back to him, god this is so wrong... But holy hell why do his lips taste so good...

Eventually I felt some force coming from Aragorn in a sense of him wanting to use tongue, but I couldn't hurt Arwen like that so I ended the kiss

~POV: Aragorn's POV~

Why'd she pull away? Was it something I did...?

Maybe I pushed myself onto her too quickly- 

''Is everything ok Y/n...?" I ask her, confused as to why she pulled away.

"No..! No it's not.'' She moved away from me and stood up, walking away from the group, and I followed

"Why- What did I do-''

"You have Arwen...! Why would you follow through on something stupid that I started..!?" Y/n began to yell at me, but I still pursued her

"Me and Arwen aren't together. I just kept this necklace she gave me because I want to give it back to her.'' I admitted to Y/n. 

And just like that, Y/n had found her way back to me, re-enacting the kiss we shared earlier except I noticed more passion this time. My hands finding their own way to her curved waist, connecting to them like a perfect puzzle piece...

Then all fades to black and I find myself just waking up, to the shove of two annoying hobbits, Merry and Pippin. 

Why was I dreaming of something like that... Just as I was thinking of that dream, Y/n appeared. 'Shit..' I just thought to myself and looked away from her, unable to look at her face.

~POV: Y/n's POV~

Uhm.. that was odd but alright then. Aragorn was acting weird again, what a strange man. I laughed at his behaviour, helping everyone packing up. Despite opening up to Aragorn last night, it just felt good to cry. I'm glad I was with him instead of keeping my emotions pent up. But was me falling asleep on him too much? I mean I don't think he knew anyway, I did wake up before him...

To be continued in chapter 5~

Yeah I'm sorry there wasn't a great amount of smut and that it wasn't real- but I promise I will write smut in either chapter 6 or 7-