1

"Man i don't care you doing too much

"Man i don't care you doing too much." Seventeen year old Diana said to her momma that was currently yelling at her for wanting to be put on birth control for her cramps. She rolled her eyes then went up to her room and closed the door.

"All this over me wanting birth control?" She mumbled to herself getting her stuff ready for the shower since she had to be at work in two hours.

"AND I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU IS BUT UNDER MY ROOF IT WONT BE NO TYPE OF FUCKIN UP IN HERE"  Her momma started yelling.

"it wasn't even about fuckin. i'm literally a virgin what the fuck. " Diana shook her head not even saying anything back to her momma because she knew it would just end in a screaming match and she didn't have the time for it.

She only wanted birth control since she had really bad cramps and wanted her cycle shortened.

After washing her body three times she got out of the shower and started getting dressed in her work uniform after applying lotion and body oil.

Going down stairs she heard her momma on the phone.

"Mike i just can't take this girl no more. She needa come live down there with you. "

"you know me i don't got no problem with it. But Marie is this what she wants? You can't just abandon her like that."

"Fuck what she want. She not finna be down here fucking and shit. And i know she wouldn't do that shit while she down there with you. Final answer she moving down there next week. She ain't even got no friends or nothing down here. Ain't nobody finna miss her."

"Man ight i'll take off for the next two weeks. Bye marie." He sighed hanging up.

Diana didn't say anything she just went down the rest of the stairs and headed towards her car. She didn't really have any input on what was going on. The love she had for her mother died down a long time ago.

All of her "friends" down here snaked her. Even the boy who she thought was the love of her life wasn't shit either. So getting a new fresh start wouldn't be that bad.

She was always closer to her dad and her momma never liked it. Since he left her. Not because it was another women, it was simply because he fell out of love with her. And her being a bitter mother she stopped Diana from seeing him up until she was fourteen when Diana found out the truth she got back in touch with her dad.

After scrolling down her playlist "rumors" by lil durk blasted through out her car speakers and she sped out of the driveway.

~~~

It was now one o'clock in the morning and Diana was just now getting in the house. She was tired of working the long and hard shifts at mcdonald's but she knew if she didn't make the money for herself she wouldn't get it.

The thing she didn't know was that her dad actually sent her 2,000 a month for the past two years but her momma took it and didn't tell her.

After getting out of the shower and putting on a two piece crop top and leggings set she started packing her stuff up.