Book 1- Chapter 5 (Special Chapter )

Почніть із самого початку

He arrived at the cemetery, he easily found Aristia's grave. It was decorated with the most beautiful flowers he had seen. Lindow, couldn't hold it in any longer. Lindow screamed in anguish as he fell onto his knees. His cry was like he would be tormented by the gates of hell. Tears rolled down his face, as he crushed the grass beneath his fingers.

It was like yesterday he had met Aristia and fallen for her.

(Flashback)

He was a young lad back then, he was training as a knight, at the top of his regiment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He was a young lad back then, he was training as a knight, at the top of his regiment. He and his class of trainees got to go to the festival, also he was visiting an old friend. Crimson, who was a part of the Church of the Goddess of Lis. He was coming to the capital to catch up with his childhood friend/rival, named Crimson. Both of them were amazing trainers of the order before going their separate ways. They kept in touch with each other.

Now on this festival day, both men were walking through the stalls, when they saw two young ladies in hoods being harassed by drunken fools. "leave us alone!" yelled one of the young ladies, wearing a royal blue clock, and the other wearing a red one. Both I and Crimson ran over and stood between the ladies and the drunken bastards. "Oi! Haven't you punks learn not to treat a lady like that." I said giving them a death glare. One of the drunken idiots tries to throw a punch, but Crimson coming out of nowhere hits him and sends him king into an alleyway trash can. "Tch! Let's just these bastards a lesson!" sending the four remaining men a death glare.

(Crimson)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Crimson)

(Crimson)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Lindow)

30 mins later

After we took care of them, Crimson and I escorted the ladies to the fountain. "thank you for your help, I'm Princess Roxanna of Castine and this is my friend, Artista La Monique." both revealed themselves. Roxanna was a bit Danish and had brown hair, but held the Castine royal blue eyes, Crimson looked ready to fall on his nears and worship her like a goddess. I chuckled, but it soon died when I saw ... Her. Artista was beautiful more so than all those rumors. She was like a doll, with shiny snow-silver hair, golden-amber eyes that were like a star, and fair pale skin that was smooth like silk.

That was the night I knew I fell in love and swore to be her protector.

Those years passed, and Crimson, and Roxanne, both got married and had a baby boy, named Roman. The artist became engaged to Ruvellis, who was cold to her. But, all that changed on that Faithful day, Jieun came into our world by Vita's wish. Ruve fell for her, and nobles of both parties mocked Aristia. Jieun became Empress, while my sweet star, became a queen.

One night, I confronted Aristia and pleaded with her to leave that snake. It ran away with me. However, stubborn as she was, she had refused. I felt hopeless, for her, for myself, and both of us.

One day, Ruve (The Bastard of a Tyrant) removed me as a knight and told me to leave the capital and never see Aristia again. With no choice, I did as told, but before I left, I visited her. Arstia was asleep, so I kissed her forehead and whispered, "If Vita may, please open your eyes and come and find me. If I have to wait a lifetime and so on I will. My love for you is true. So please find me, when you are ready." that night, I had left.

3 years later, I and my team had been drinking at an Inn. when I saw an old friend. "Crimson, What are you-" Crismon stepped aside and there was Aristia. I. I was shocked, she was so pale. She looked like a corpse, walking around in the night. In her arms was a bundle. "Lindow, we need help. Ruve is investigating our home, and Arstia left. Please-" I didn't let him finish, "It's okay, I heard about the rumors. Aristia is-" Before I finished, she hugged me. Careful of the baby in her arms. I held her, simple but held so much meaning. She cried, and I let her. Not in the years, we knew each other, did this ever happen. She held love only for Roxanna,(sometimes Crimson, when he's not a romantic idiot) her father, and Ruve. She old considered me as a friend. But now, in her arms was a baby that she loved and she's her crying, wanting to get away from the monster.

I knew, that Vita had granted my wish. I knew at that moment, I would die for them.

calliope, a wild and creative child, always gave Aristia a run for her money. I love them as if she was my own. Aristia, slowly but surely, was healing. I supported them and kept them safe. Aristia soon began to open up to me, and from time to time, we just sat in silence and enjoyed what we had. I live with her, Calliope because they were mine. My beautiful girls. My beautiful stars. My world.

End of flashback

I sat in my house, I rubbed a doll that belonged to Calliope

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I sat in my house, I rubbed a doll that belonged to Calliope. She had it when she was only 8 years old before she deemed herself a big girl. I still remember, how Aristia laughed at me, saying my expression was like a kicked puppy. A smile came to my face before the fury.

I was going to the capital, find my little starlight, Who was Calliope, and find the bastards, who took Aristia from me when I was going to propose to her. I got up and grabbed my gear, not letting my team know. This mission was a solo, and this mission was Mine.