Chapter 3: Registration

**Amilia POV**

I was looked at the Human with confusion. I was trying to figure out why he saved me. He then started to scowl at me as I continued to look at him.

Human(annoyed): "What? Like what you see?"

I looked away in shock.

Human: "Yeah, eyes front. I don't play like that. I have no interest in Furs either."

I continued to look away from him, a bit embarssed now.

**Maria POV**

I was wondering what will happen now with the Human. He did kill everyone when we were supposed to capture, he's disobedient, and he insulted our squad leader. I was a little conserned. For some reason.

Maria: "Ma'am, what's going to happen to the Human?"

Sara: "Why don't you ask him?"

Human: "DON'T give it a any ideas. I already got one hitting on me and I don't need another."

April: "I'm going to kill him."

Sara: "Not if command says otherwise."

Jenny: "With him being a pain in the ass? I'd have no objection."

Sara: "We're almost home anyways."

Maria: "So, what's going to happen now?"

Sara: "Hopefully we get him off our team."

Human: "No objections here!"

April: "Shut up!"

Human: "Come over here and make me! I like it rough by the way."

We all just looked at him with shock and disguest.

Human: "Don't come and fuck me all at once."*chuckles*

Sara: "You should be ashamed of yourself."

Human: "HEY! I'm not the one slaughtering childeren on a daily bias!"

We all froze inplace. What did he mean by that? What did he mean by killing kids daily?

Human: "Have they not been telling you this? You've been killing teens and toddlers for nearly 20 years.*to Amilia* That boy you shot? He was 13. And no. He didn't see it coming. Lucky for him. Not so much for his little sister when she finds out. Though I doubt you'd care about that. After all, he was only a No-Fur..."

Amilia started to break down crying while Jenny tried to comfort her. Sara didn't react in anyway. Me and April started to walk up to her.

April: "Did you know?..."

Sara: "...This morning...Milton told me..."

Maria: "And you hid it from us why?"

Sara: "It would've destracted you from your mission-"

*FIST TO METAL CONTACT*

Maria: "WERE YOU EVEN GOING TO TELL US AT ALL!?"

I was furious. All these children deaths, and all she cared about was fucking mission performence. For the first time since joining the team, I saw Sara's face twisted with fear. I pulled my fist out of the wall, which nearly went through the heilicopter, and sat back down. I just wanted this day to be over.

**Y/N POV**

I was being dragged to somewhere the Fur's base. I didn't bother walking, so the Furfags were just dragging me by my arms while they tried to bear my weight as I was still in my armor.