CHAPTER 121 TO 130

Start from the beginning

However, Bu Fang did not move. Using his body to block the way, he expressionlessly looked at her and said,"It's not opening hours yet. Why are you here at such an early hour?"

Ni Yan was stunned for a moment. She immediately lifted up the ingredients in her hand toward Bu Fang and said,"I benefited a lot from eating your dishes yesterday, so I have a sudden itch to demonstrate my skills for you to have a look."

Ni Yan had a lot of confidence in her culinary skills. Everyone within the Celestial Arcanum Sect was subdued by the delicious dishes that she cooked.

Bu Fang pursed his lips as he thought, "There must be something wrong with this woman… Coming here at such an early hour and announcing that she wants to cook for me, is she trying to borrow my kitchen?"

"I don't want to look, and the kitchen isn't for loan," Bu Fang indifferently said.

Ni Yan was suddenly at a loss for words. She was indeed planning to borrow his kitchen. Without a kitchen, how was she going to cook?

Seeing that Bu Fang was about to place the door board back in place, Ni Yan immediately became anxious. True energy gushed out from her body as she held onto the door board and stopped Bu Fang.

"Wait a moment!" Ni Yan shouted.

"Are you trying to cause trouble?" Bu Fang indifferently asked while feeling the surging wave of true energy coming from Ni Yan's body. Thereafter, a beam of red light appeared next to him as Whitey's plump body emerged.

"Troublemakers will be stripped as an example to others," Whitey mechanically said as its eyes flashed.

"Sheesh… You're such an insensitive person. I am sincerely planning to cook for you, yet you are trying to drive me away! How could you treat a beauty in such a manner!" Ni Yan's large eyes were watery, as if she was about to burst into tears.

Ni Yan could feel a terrifying sense of danger from Whitey. She thought, "As expected of someone who could obtain the Phoenix Blood Herb…"

"What's your objective? Don't beat around the bush," Bu said with a frown as he gave Ni Yan a glance.

Once those words were spoken, the tears in Ni Yan's eyes instantly disappeared and she returned to her previous transcendent appearance.

"I want to learn your technique that preserves the spirit energy within the meat of spirit beasts," Ni Yan directly said.

Bu Fang calmly looked straight at Ni Yan, and not wanting to be outdone, Ni Yan stared back at him in return. Both of their gazes collided in the air without any restraints.

"Bang!!"

Bu Fang admitted defeat in the end. This woman's gaze was too sharp, so Bu Fang chose to put the door board back in place.

"I am not going to teach you."

After the door board was placed back in place, Bu Fang's indifferent voice drifted out and travelled into Ni Yan's ears, causing her to space out at the entrance.

...

After a long while, Bu Fang finally finished his morning practice. While carrying the Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs that was just prepared, he removed the door board.

Wrapped in a long robe, Ni Yan was squatting at the entrance. When she saw Bu Fang, she immediately stood up in excitement.

Bu Fang was feeling a slight headache as he thought, "Why is this woman still around..."

"Blacky, it's time to eat," Bu Fang softly said, ignoring the woman. He placed the Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs in front of Blacky and stroked its soft and warm fur before going back into the store.