☁-𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘈𝘧𝘢𝘳.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳: 𝘕𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶 !

(𝘛𝘞): 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦!!

𝘈/𝘯: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, @cloudy_cloudsxxx, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵! 

────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

Nilou, 

They loved her. 

She moved like a flower dancing with the wind, the moment she walks onto the stage, all attention goes to her. Y/n admired her, their eyes watched her, from afar. Once she finishes her performances, she spends her time outside, talking with the crowd and socializing. Never time for them..

Not like they know each other..

─────────── {✦} ───────────

Y/n began looking around at the fruits, their eyes scanning on each apple to find which was best. A smile tugged their lips when they found a red apple and quickly picked it up, they placed it inside their bag and began to pay. It wasn't easy being an assistant to the sages, or maybe, an assistant to the Akademiya. Though they prefer to call themselves an 'assistant', many Scholars call them their maid or butler. The Akademiya never cleans itself you know, thats why they're here.

"Apples, check, now I just need to get the reports Mr. Mio wanted and give it back to him.." Y/n was always given a list from the sages of things to do , whether that be refilling the fruit stand in the Akademiya, or assisting any of the Scholars who found it hard to keep working. Without Y/n, some, or at least most Scholars would've gone insane if it wasn't for their help around the building. 

Y/n looked up from their list, a swarm of crowds began to huddle around a certain area. Beaten up by curiosity, they slowly made their way towards the people. A quiet apology left their lips every time they bumped into someone, but it was all pointless as they just kept on moving their way into the crowd.

"Sorry, excuse me. Pardon me-" Y/n finally reached into the centre of the herd,their eyes looking to see what everyone was gushing on about. 

Finally, it hit them. It was her again. Y/n's eyes sparkled, Nilou danced around her ring, hands moving gracefully along the tune. Y/n mentally slapped themselves once they figured out that they missed a performance of Nilou's, but who can blame them, they have such a heavy scedhule.

"Woah! Nilou is so pretty."

"I'd love to dance like her!"

"Ah, if only she was mine.."

Complimenting words filled Y/n's ears, a quiet sigh escaped their lips. The song of the dance began to slow down, and Nilou began finishing up. Suddenly a burst of applaud filled Y/n's ears, they didn't even hear the song end. Nilou stood up straight and bowed to everyone, a pure smile on her lips. 

"Thank you! Thank you all for watching my performance!!" She waved her hands around, some flowers were gently thrown at her, she quietly picked them up and continued thanking them.

Y/n never had a chance of talking to Nilou, she always seemed occupied by the people around her. She's like the sun that brightens the day, she is the flower that grows when life no longer exists, and she's the rainbow that appears whenever a dark storm ends..

Y/n was the opposite, they were the moon and stars that admired the sun from afar, they are the cause of the withering, and they are the storm. A sigh escaped their lips, and their head lowered down, right.. I have to finish this list..

Y/n turned their heel and began making their way outside the crowd. The list on their hands was almost crumbled, yet they didn't mind. They slowly began making their way up the bridge which lead to the Akademiyas doors.

"EXCUSE ME, Y/N!! WAIT!"

Y/n stopped and turned around, their eyes adjusting to the person who called out to them. And it was as if the world had stopped moving, there stood Nilou with a worried look. Their eyes widened before feeling their hands being held..

"I'm so glad you're here, I wanted to say thank you!" She smiled, her thumb brushing onto their knuckles. Is this real? Y/n blinked a few, still trying to process what was happening. 

"Don't you remember? You're the one who gave me those flowers and the small note that said 'take some breaks' last time!" Nilou chuckled, "I wanted to thank you for that, but you had already left.." 

"H-how.. How do you still remember?" Y/n managed to speak, their heart beating so loud, their brain couldn't process anything because of the sound.

"Well, I found out from one of my friends who had noticed, when they told me you attended to my performances daily, I really had to thank you." She clasped their hands together,  "And I only performed today just so I could see you!"

Y/n's mouth formed a small gap, "Looks like I was right!"

They stared at her, both in shock and In love. A small blush appeared their face, and they quietly bowed their head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trouble you.."

"Troubling me? You're never troubling me!" Nilou gently removed her hands from theirs and began to wrap them around Y/n instead. 

"I just wanted to say, thank you for all your gifts and those small notes you have given me, Im glad someone in this world still cares . "

Y/n smiled gently, their hand hesitatingly wrapping around her body, 

"I'll always care for you.."

────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

𝘈/𝘯: 𝘈𝘩, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘕𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱 <3