☁🌤- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺..

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳: 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 !

𝘈𝘜: 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 ✦

(𝘛𝘞): 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘺𝘬.. 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 <3

𝘈/𝘯: 3.1+ 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦!! 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘚𝘚 𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘚?! 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘙𝘌?!?! 𝘌𝘌𝘌𝘌𝘌

────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

As far as Y/n can remember, they've been friends since they were little kids. Scaramouche, original name was kunikuzushi, is one of Y/n's best friends. They've been together since kindergarten, and now live together in a shared dorm. Lots of people avoid Y/n since their friend is one of the 'bad boys', but honestly, they couldn't care less. Scaramouche was there for them, despite his cold personality, he was the one protecting them when they were at their lowest, he was the one constantly checking up on them whenever he didn't see them come out of their room, of course this was the only way he could repay them from what happened many years ago..

"haha!! you look like a girl~ what a loser!!" A brown haired boy mocked, their hands finding its way into kuni's hair. 

"stop.. stop it." Kuni mumbled, his head down to the ground, he hated people.. he hated people.. he HATED people.

"No wonder why your mom left you here, she probably didn't even like you!! HAHA!!" The other boy laughed, "You look so pale!!-"

"hey!." A new voice was heard from behind the group of friends, and they couldn't help but turn around. "Leave him alone, would you?

"oh? and what's dumb Y/n going to do?" The brown haired boy walked closer to them, their eyes glared at him before they shoved their hand into their pocket. "You're friends with the skinny guy, aren't you? No wonder why.. you guy's look like freaks!- "

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, the brown haired boy fell to the ground. His forehead bleeding, "I told you, to leave him alone." The other friends helped up the boy before they noticed Y/n holding a small knife, and began leaving the boy to save their own lives.

"h-hey!! STOP DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!" Y/n watched as the group began to run, one of them crawling hastily away from them. They sighed, they knew very well about their consequences, a child holding a knife in school? They're surely done for... oh well... 

Kuni's eyes trembled, in both shock, and amazement. Y/n turned around and kneeled in front of him, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "That's good, I've noticed them bullying you for quite some time now.. sorry for not doing anything earlier.." 

Kuni looked down at his hands, they were pale, he looked like a monster, a freak, a doll, a puppet...