🩸Chapter 66🩸

Start from the beginning

"I'd say yes, but what do you think? You should know the answer very well." Y/n hummed as he stared at her.

"You and everyone else returned. You didn't learn your lesson and this is the result. All of you did splendidly. Perfect scores for everyone." Isabella grinned as she and the other women pointed their guns at Peter.

"Huh...?" Peter uttered.

"What?!" Emma gasped.

"You...betrayed me, Isabella!" Peter yelled, infuriated.

"Do you wanna get out this time? From this hell?! From your destiny?!"

"I want to get out."

~November 13, 2047: Just Before Emma's Group Infiltrated the Farm~

Isabella and a few other mother candidates behind her stared forward at the group of women in front of them.

'What's going on? Why did Grandma gather all of us here?' One of them wondered.

"We got a notice from above. The escapees from two years ago will attack Grace Field either today or tomorrow. Those upstairs are currently quite busy preparing for it." Isabella spoke as the others listened.

"I'm going to betray the farm." She revealed with a smile.

"...What?" The others gasped, staring at her incredulously.

"I will assist the escapees. Are there any among you who want to stand up with me?" Isabella questioned.

"Grandma...what sort of joke is this...?" One of the women smiled nervously.

"I'm serious. This is not a joke. I've been waiting a year and eleven months since becoming Grandma for this moment. It's true that it's wrong to go against the farm. In this small world we know we must continue to cling to the rulers to survive. That was Grandma Sarah's teaching, and that's why we all aimed to become Grandma." Isabella started as the others carefully listened.

"But, what actually happened to Grandma Sarah? She was shipped out so easily." She hummed.

"Yes, but that was..."

"What, that Grandma made a mistake, so that's why she was punished? And that we're all equal and everyone has a chance? That's wrong. Even after all the competing and kicking others down to become Grandma, we're just livestock to them." Isabella bluntly said.

"Compete."

"It wasn't my fault."

"There was nothing I could do."

"I'm done. I can't stand it anymore."

"The normal ones keep dying."

"I don't want to die."

"I'm never going to die."

"I love you so much, mom!"

"You already know by now. There are no chances here. Just an endless living hell. You've known but just didn't want to acknowledge it. This obedience has no future." Isabella said.

"I'm sick of it. Using freedom as bait and flaunting fear. It's nauseating. I've had enough!" She glared down.

'That's right. Now's not the time to die. If I can become Grandma, I'll do it. But it won't be for you guys.' She thought, referring to Peter and the demons.

'My children...will definitely come back. I'll do this so I can help them when they do!'

"I'm not going to let anyone rule over me anymore. What about you, ladies? What's your answer? Are you still scared of death? Do you want to keep living in fear? If you want to blow the whistle and report me, go ahead. I won't stop you. I'm not forcing you. If you want to just watch, be my guest. But, if you stand with me, I'll show you something very interesting." Isabella grinned.