the beginning

There is a boy and a dog playing in the woods near to their home. The boy name was Jonathan jostar and the dog name was Danny. As jonathan
was happily playing with danny, he heard someone yelling his name so he turn around and before he said anything, he was push by someone to the ground. "Jojo! I found you!" he heard a voice he was familiar with. He look that the person that push him that was on top of him. It was his best friend.

"Hello grace! " he say happily

"Hello grace! " he say happily. Grace get off of him and help him up " how are you Jojo? I heard that you having a new family member! Your farther told me about it!" She say to him with a big smile on her face while her ocean blue eyes have stars in them as her look up at him. Jonathan smile back at her while nodding at her " I'm doing fine grace! Yeah me and farther is having a boy from someone that saved my farther coming to stay with us" he said to her while looking down at her.

Jonathan Pov:
I was just playing with Danny before grace come over to me. Grace.. She is very important to me.. She been with me since the we met... She is like a little sister to me. I will do anything to make her save like I will do with my father and Danny. When I met her, she was with her big brother and both of them was new in London. Both of them are from America, Alabama. I remember her telling me that it was just her and her bother that her parents wasn't here no more that her parents past away out of sea on a business trip. I feel sorry for her.. She don't have a farther and a mother. I'm hoping that the boy that is coming to stay at my home don't do hurt her feelings or do anything to her. I will very upset if he do.

Grace Pov:
I was happy that me and my big brother move to London because I met Jonathan. I really love and care for him. I will do anything to see that handsome smile on his face. Jonathan or as I call him Jojo that I have a crash on was a gentleman as his father. The day we met was the happiest day of my life! See me and my big brother, his name is Benjamin. I was walking next to Benjamin around town while talking to him for some art supplies. Then we bump into Jojo. I was shy at first to talk to him while Benjamin ask him for a store that sales art supplies. Jojo ask if we was new here and we said yes. I never could talk to boys but Jojo was different from the boys that from America. So that we become best friends.

No one Pov:
Grace and Jonathan ending talking while walking back to Jonathan home
They talk anything about random things that they can think of. " so what if dogs and cats can talk Jojo? I wander what Danny and my cat sounds like if they can talk" grace said as she look at Jonathan " Danny will maybe sound like farther but a little deeper and your cat wil-" he caught off by a carriage pulling up at the front of the house. Jonathan, grace and danny stop waking to see who is here. They watch as the door open. A blonde hair boy with amber eyes get out of the carriage with his suitcase in hand. Grace hide behind Jonathan as walk up to the boy with a smile " your Dio Brando? Father tell me you was coming. I'm Jonathan but my friends called me Jojo. " Jonathan said as he hold his hand out for Dio to shake. Dio didn't say anything but just look at Jonathan with a blank face. Danny comes running at us happily. "
That Danny, he is my fast Sneed companion and my friend. That this here " Jonathan said as he pull grace
To him " this is grace brown, she is my best friend " Jonathan happily said as grace shyly looks away from Dio. Danny start running to dio, Dio knee Danny in the face (noooo Danny! That poor boi! :((( ) grace eyes widened at this. She run to Danny to see if he was okay. Grace can hear Jonathan yelling at Dio. "What is going on here? " Jonathan farther said as he walk up to then. Jonathan, Dio, and grace look at Jonathan farther " farther, Dio kneed Danny! " Jonathan said. " sorry, the dog was running at me" Dio said as he bow down at Jonathan farther. Grace pats Danny head before walking to them "well hello Mr. Jostar! " she said with her smile on her face as she look up at Jonathan farther. "Well hello again grace, how about you inside okay. We be there in a minute" Mr. Jostar said to grace. Grace nods before running into the home of the jostar's. Some minutes later Jonathan, Dio, and Mr. Jostar walk in to see grace helping a maid clean the floor. "Hey grace! " Jonathan said as he run up to grace from behind and hug her. Grace jumps at this and started laughing at this. Mr. Jostar smile as he walk to the stairs with Dio following him. Mr. Jostar start talking about how Dio farther saved him and that Dio and Jonathan with other because their around the same age. Mr. Jostar walk up the stairs when he said "I will show you to your room Dio. " Grace and Jonathan walk up to Dio. Jonathan bend down to pick up Dio suitcase. Dio see this and attack him for touching his suitcase. Grace see this and run behind Dio and pull him back on to her " leave Jojo alone! " she said as Dio turn to her " why you little brat! How dare you put your hands on me!" He said to grace. She smack his face " you are the brat here Dio! It rude to hurt someone that is trying to help you out! " she yelled at him. Dio eyes widen at her in his mind he was telling himself ' this girl just smack me!? How could her do this do me!? ' grace and Dio eyes met and Dio couldn't help to feel something for her. Grace walk to Jonathan and help him up " oh my god! My poor Jojo! Are you ok? " she said at Jonathan with a worry look. " I'm fine grace" Jonathan said to her. Dio grab Jonathan ear and start whispering into his ear. Grace sign and starting to door to leave. Dio pull away from Jonathan and walk up the stairs, Jonathan look around for grace and see her at door. Jonathan run up at her " hey grace, where are you going? You said that you going to show me how to draw yesterday. " he said her. Grace look at him with a smile and said " my brother want me home but tomorrow I will! I promise ok! " she said this before hugging Jonathan " bye Jojo! " she said before leaving " bye grace! See you tomorrow! " Jonathan said as he wave at her.

A/N!: oh my god! I feel so fucking proud of this! The words that takes it around 1235