| T E N |

(TW: ABUSE MENTIONS, BLOOD MENTIONS.)
Y/ns POV:
I skipped for the rest of the school blocks, I couldn't be bothered to do them in fact. The school bell rang for end of day and I ran out of school before a teacher could spot me and get me in trouble. Not like I cared that the teacher got me in trouble, its what my dad would do when he got the phone-call that im in detention is what would scare me. My dad scared me in general, he used to be a good man, until my mother left, I still cant believe mother for leaving me. She could've taken me with her, she should've taken me with her. Im her own blood line. I can barely believe I am my fathers blood line though. But in all honesty, if I was her, I would've taken me instead of leaving me with a father who can barely take care of himself. It was obvious Mother barely cared for me, so why do I still care for her?

I could feel my body walk tiredly past the rocks that complemented the sharp stones of gravel that rolled around past the footpath. I turned a corner and walked towards a baseball field, I could see people there, so I thought to go there. Maybe then I could take away my worries for a while, or a few minutes at least. As my body got closer, I could see people cheering on. Holding drinks, beers, anything really. I stared for a while, the sight made uncomfortable, as if I knew someone I didn't like was there. I stared for a minute when i saw a man with short, brown hair. He represented my Father awfully well, He turned around to stare at me. Shit, it was him. I jolted my body back as he dropped his empty beer bottle in the bin, He inched closer towards the gate to leave. My body burnt in a sensation I thought I could never feel again, the harsh whips of a belt is the only way I can describe it. As he opened the gate, I ran. My body supported my lower half and ran faster then I thought I could. I could feel my hands heat up in a warm burning. Gravel hit my knees, ankles, feet, anything that the gravel could hit. It did, I ran past thorn bushes. Small cuts grazed my left arm as I ran further and further. I never looked back, I couldn't look back.

As my body welled up in a uncomfortable sweat. I could feel my stomach burst with passion, I turned back to see nothing following me anymore. I slung my bag off of my shoulder and looked inside of it, I dropped a pill container on the floor and I grunted as they spilled on the fresh pavement. I picked them up one by one and stuffed them back in the container, as I got to the last one, someone else picked it up before me. I stared back at him, a red haired person. The red head who chased me, the one who bullied me. But this time, his body was all deformed, burnt and brutally bloody.
"Wanted this?" As he flashed a smile, a bunch of blood spilled out past his mouth. I felt my body tremble as I crawled backwards on the pavement. My knuckles grazing against the concrete, my breathing hitched as he started to walk closer. I shoved in the pill container and ran backwards. I could feel him following me, not once would I turn back, I promised myself that. I ran down a hill tripping over a rock. I turned back to see that deformed freakish thing still following me. I picked myself up and ran past the baseball field. No one was there, I picked up my pace faster as my body jolted me towards a store, a convenience store. As I ran in, stares darted at me. Before they all went back with their shopping. I looked around. Everything was normal. I pretended to look around, intending to not look creepy. After a minute. I left, I could feel my heart race. And my body ached with a sense of fear. (eddie kasbrack reference in this paragraph 😭😭)

I just ran, If something fucking scary is going to happen. I can just run, like how I was doing today. My body stung with the cuts that scattered across my body. I stared down my street, Looking towards the one house I knew had someone I wanted to see in it. Vances house. I ran closer as i ran down the small path of theirs. Knocking on the door, standing on my heels. The door creaked open as a flash of Vances face was there. I could see Vance and his messy hair, his eyes looked down at my arms, knuckles, knees, the places that had bruises or cuts on them. I knew he could tell that something bad had happened since the look in my eyes gave it away. He picked me up and rushed my towards his bathroom, sitting me down on the basin that staying in there. My legs dangling off the side, I stared down at him as he opened his mouth.
"What happened to you, did you get in a fight of something." His voice was calm, eager to hear me speak.
"I-I dont know how to explain it, i saw my dad at the baseball field. So I ran, I ran far! But then i went to get my jacket from my bag, and my bottle of pi-pills spilt everywhere. So i picked them up, and then a hand picked up my last pill. And it was that red headed boy, Him!" My voice trembled as i spoke
"Him, oh im going to fucking kill him!" Vances voice became harsh but i shushed him before finishing my part,
"No, but his hand was all bloody. So I looked up at him, A-and his body was all deformed, and his skin was melting off practically. Then he said 'wanted this?' And I ran, he chased. His body was all deformed, and a bunch of blood spilled out of his mouth! I ran far, as far as I could." I could feel tears well up past my eyes, as he looked at me in fear. I stared down as me put bandages on my cuts, putting a light cream on the brown and purple bruises that formed.
"What do you mean, Deformed? Like his body was all broken, burnt and cut up?"
"Yes! Exactly, but the cuts were deeper then they should've been. Like knife stabs!" I trembled in fear as I just held Vances body, Cheap body spray and a slight smell of sweat was the only thing i smelt. I just sobbed, my body shook in fear as I could feel his hands slowly wrap around my body. I knew he wasn't good at comforting, or showing that he loved you. But he did with physical touch. I pulled my trembly arms past his body and held him close, my fingernails digging into my palms as my eyes burnt with tears with feel past them. Vance slowly let go and I did to, my red eyes showing. He just held my hand and took me to his bedroom.

"I should go now Vance, we have school. Thank you though."
"We can just skip, please, just stay." His body sunk down into the bed as he through his jean jacket on the floor. Looking into my eyes. I just looked back, thinking,
"Fine." I smiled at him before laying back, tilting into my side to look into his perfect blue eyes. The sense of comfort they gave me made me overwhelmed. I could almost feel his excitement as he shut his eyes,
"Goodnight Buckley." God, back with that nickname. I loved it so eagerly. I gave him a peck on the forehead.
"Goodnight V." I grinned before shutting my eyes. My body falling into the deep sleep it needed. I wrapped an arm around him. Holding myself close to him. Never wanting to let go.
(A bit lengthy this one lol.)
Word count: 1384