I wish I was Heather

Genre: fluff, and angst

f/n = friend name

s/f/n= second friend name

f/s = favorite song 

you have 2 friend 

this story is inspired from a real life experience :'D 

Y/n pov 

I'm abut to cry. Now the whole class is teasing me because they all know that I have have crush on the one and only Xinlong EVEN Xinlong himself knows and said nothing about it...well was about to, until I freaked out and hid behind my friend out of embarrassment, now this little friendship we had is destroyed. All thanks to f/n who told one of Xinglong's girl best friend this girl can't keep quiet at all.

-flashback

I was talking to my friends while we were doing an art project when Xinlong girl bestie joined us, and all of my crush on him was brought up "who has a crush on Xinlong?" Xiara asked looking at us questionly I made a hush sign telling my friend not to tell knowing her reputation that she can't keep secrets but f/n  didn't listen "y/n does, she loves him so much she won't shut up about him" she replied as they started teasing me, I blushed looking at Xinlong laughing with his friends Zeyu, and Shuyang then Xiara ran to them "Xiara don't-" too late she already told him now he was looking at me and his friend said something in his ear to which he listened and they walked towards me. Me in the freaking out state ran away and hid behind my  older friend until they walked away, from that day on the whole class was teasing me, and he was never seen talking with me again.

-end of flashback  

Now it's awkward talking with him he became more distant than before and keeps a stern face on.

*a while later in the school year*

I was drawing a picture of a boy and a girl laughing together which was pretty cute so I wrote beside it 'Xinlong x y/n' and put a heart beside it  "aww did you draw this for Xinlong" Xiara popped out of the sudden smiling at my picture "no it's for myself don't mind it-" "wait y/n let me see" s/f/n said as I gave it to her "it's so cute Xinlong should see that" she said with a smirk "f/n i'm warning you if you-" she already ran fast towards Xinlong before I could chase her. Xinlong looked at the paper with no emotions then threw in the trash saying "I don't like her" My heart shattered "it's no even for you anyways why are you throwing my art in the trash" I said finally facing him mad at his action. He kept quiet and walked away with his friends home as if nothing happened. I hate him...but I can't I still love him nonetheless.

*the next day*

My friend came towards me and apologized for her actions "I'm so sorry y/n please forgive me" she pleaded with tears in her eyes as everyone looked at us "ugh fine fine just stop embarrassing me" I said as she got up happily hugging me as students chuckled at us. Later that day at Recess Xinlong's annoying friend came running to us "Xinlong has a crush" she said excitingly "who is it?" I asked suddenly interested "unfortunately it's not you it's Nika" she replied "oh sure idc anyways it's not like he was ever gonna love me" I replied continuing my paused activity. 

*in Gym class*

 "they look cute together tho don't you think" I squealed at my friends as they both snorted "yeah right" f/n said "are you really shipping them together when you still like him?" s/f/n asked "ofc you can't force feelings" I said tying my shoes "seriously I wonder what's so good in this girl that guys like, she's been dating almost all your crushes" s/f/n said "well a lot of stuff" I replied "like?" f/n asked "she's Chinese, pretty, kind and sweet, besides she looks friendly" I replied "Girls 1 minute!" the gym teacher yelled "let's go we'll talk after" I added as we all got out.

We started playing Badminton with partners, and guess what? my partner was Xinlong, we started playing when in the middle of the game f/s started playing I started dancing while playing and singed a little as my friends chuckled at my behavior, and kind of joined me. Even Xinlong was smiling and Chuckling while trying to make me loose "haha you lost" I exclaimed when the birdie fell on his side "pfft whatever" he said rolling his eyes playfully  "you could be a cheerleader with that dance" he joked laughing "thanks I guess" I replied laughing aah... I missed that days he would tease me and make my heart flutter it's funny that after making me sad he makes me laugh as if nothing happened, but then Nika came beside him and his eyes were glued on her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. 

Since it was the end of Gym class I left and went to my friends " my, she's annoying" f/n said " alright girls stop judging her she isn't that bad" I said " yes, but I kind of hate the way she sticks to him all the time" Xiara said " oh my you scared us where do you come from?" I asked " from the sky, and fell right in front of you" she joked as we all laughed, later I learned that Nika was asking Xinlong out in front of the whole school.

I went and watched with my friends. " I've been having a crush on you ever since I knew you like me" she bragged " would you love to be my boyfriend?" she asked " actually I..." he said looking around and looked at me. He approached towards me asking my hand, and I panicked " common you got it girl" Xiara said as my other friends encouraged me, I hesitantly took his hand and he led me to the front " not to be rude but, I actually love y/n, I know I've been rude to you, and distant, but I love you more than you think" he said as some o the students gasped " so sorry Nika, but I don't like you" he said as Nika gasped  and stared at me from up and down " what do you see in her, she's not even pretty, neither Chinese" she replied " actually Nika, love is more than appearance, and race it's about the person's qualities" Xiara said " well it's true that appearance can make a difference, but what can it do when you're pretty, but with a nasty attitude?" he asked as she scoffed, and walked away with her minions at her heels.

I looked at Xinlong still flabbergasted " but why were you mean all the time?" I asked ad he chuckled " I wanted to see if you would still love me after all I did, many girls have stopped liking me once I've been cold or rude to them, but your perseverance, it attracted me to you even more" he said " then I would love to be yours" I replied " forever?" he asked " forever, and ever" I replied giggling and we kissed as the crowd cheered and clapped, Xiara clapped louder " that's my bro!" she shouted as me and Xinlong pulled apart, and laughed at what she said. " you're mine now" he said hugging me " yes, I'm yours" I replied smiling, I never though still liking him would have payed off at the end.

well...not all stories end happily ever after. Mine didn't, and it never did with my crushes because of my personality ( I prefer watch then take actions). But since it was y/n's story I wanted to make it happy. Anyways hope you like =d my story, son't forget to vote and comment hehe.