Chapter Eighteen

✨✨✨
POOF!
✨✨✨

(*Paul Stanley is now back to normal*)

Paul: Thank God I'm not a baby chimpanzee anymore! 😅

Me: *giggles* Well, you better enjoy yourself, ole' glitter britches. Cause' you never know what I'll turn you into the next time I get an idea.

Paul: *glares playfully* I don't think so, little lady. I might just have to hypnotize you.

Me: With what? Your feminine side?

Everyone else: OHHHHHH!!!!

Ace: Paul just got roasted! *cackles* 😂😂

Peter: Hahaha! 😹

Paul: *smiles and points to the black star on his left eye*

Me: You ain't gonna hypnotize me! You're too old!

Paul: I'm not old. Just wiser. 😉

Me: Well, you already broke your bicep tendon onstage during a KISS concert!

Gene: That's true.

Tommy: I remember that.

Eric Singer: Me too.

Vinnie: I don't think I've ever injured myself onstage.

Me: And I want you to keep it that way. *hugs Vinnie protectively*

(*Later that night...*)

Me: *gets up out of bed to get a drink of water*

Paul: *is hiding in the dark while waiting for me*

Me: *sees something* Huh?! What's that over there?

Paul: *the black star on his left eye begins to glow a purple aurora* Hello Emily...😉

Me: U-um! H-hey Starchild! What're you doing here? 😨😅

Paul: *smiles at me in a flirting way while crossing his arms* You know exactly why I'm here.

Me: N-no...I-I...d-don't—". *gets hypnotized by the Starchild* 😵‍💫

Paul: *makes sure I'm relaxed before using the power of the eye to read through my mind* I know that you have many secrets about your past. Tell me what they are.

Me: *opens my mouth and blurts out everything*

Vinnie: *wakes up* What the...*sees that I'm not fast asleep in the bed with him* Where did she run off to? *puts on his bathrobe, grabs his Ankh scepter, and walks out the door*

Paul: *can sense that somebody's coming, and then unhypnotizes me, and then disappears using his Kissterian powers in a purple aurora*

Me: *falls asleep and gently lands on one of the couches in the living room* 😴