Part 2

POV You

You chuckled when you saw the half-open door to your office. Jaebeom, you sighed. Today you are not in the best clothes for a fight, you said looking at your too short dress and high stilettos. You walked into the office and your eyes widened in surprise. Jaebeom was sitting on your couch calmly eating the food that was on the table.

"Hungry?" he asked meeting your gaze. "Wow," he leaned back on the couch, looking you up and down. "I chose the perfect day to come. You look incredibly sexy!"

You walked over to the table to grab a water bottle before placing it on the table in front of Jaebeom. "Thirsty?" you asked with a smirk as you sat down across from him.

"Mmm, thanks." Jaebeom smiled. He opened the water and took a few sips.

"You're more fearless than you look," you laughed softly.

"No, I'm scared. You really are very frightening" he shook your head. "But that doesn't change my feelings for you, even if this confession threatens my life"

"Interesting," you chuckled. "Love is higher than self-preservation."

"You make people do reckless things"

You got up and walked over to him. You planted your foot on his abs pressing down hard with your heel. He hissed in pain, but didn't even move. "Don't even try to defy"

"I like what I see," he barely said, looking at your lifted dress. "You can do whatever you want with me," he said, looking into your eyes again.

"Do you want to be my toy?" You asked, removing your leg, and went to your table, sitting on your chair.

"If you want to make me your toy, then so be it." Jaebeom shook his head.

"Your words make me want to scare you to run away in tears." You opened the drawer and took out the gun, placing it on the table in front of you. You couldn't help but smile as Jaebeom's jaw tightened.

"I don't need to be intimidated, I already know that you can kill me without hesitation, without even batting an eye." Jaebeom got up from the couch and walked closer to your table. "Like I said, I like you. You can do whatever you want with me, I will still come back to you."

"Undress," you said pointing at his suit. Your jaw tightened as Jaebeom took off his jacket without a second thought and tossed it on your desk. Crazy, you thought as you watched Jaebeom unbutton his shirt, tossing it onto your desk next. Damn, his body is really hot. You squeezed the chair handle as Jaebeom began to unbutton his pants. But you did not expect at all that in the wake of the pants, he would get rid of his underwear. You tried to ignore the heat that spreads over your body, due to the naked Jaebeom "Interesting" you smiled as you watched his cock get hard. "Cum," you move your gaze, looking into his eyes.

Jaebeom wrapped his hand around his cock, running it along its length. How far are you willing to go, Jaebeom, you asked him mentally. His hand continued to move over his cock, making you turn on. His eyes never left yours. His quiet moan made your clit throb with excitement. He rested his palm on your desk as his movements became faster. He didn't hold back the moans of pleasure, making you melt with your own arousal. Damn, it was clearly your fault.

"Fuck," he growled as he shot his cum into his shirt in front of you. Your eyes slid over his sweat-covered body as his hand continued to slowly move over his cock.

"Not bad," you said, regaining your composure. "You can go," you waved your hand towards the door.

He lifted his shirt, wiping the last of the cum off his hand. He dressed quickly, leaving his shirt on your desk before turning around and walking out without another word. You fell back in your chair, realizing how much your body was tense. You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath, allowing yourself to drown in your desire for a moment. It pissed you off how much you wanted Jaebeom.

POV Jaebeom

"What!?!?!?!?" Jinyoung's jaw practically dropped to the floor. "What did you just say?!" Jaebeom laughed at Jinyoung's shocked face.

"It was an interesting experience" Jaebeom stretched out on the couch, remembering the night in your office. "She really knows how to use power."

"She made you jerk off in her office" Jinyoung was still sitting there looking shocked

"I liked it." Jaebeom smiled broadly, remembering your greedy look on his body when he came. Through your desire to humiliate him, he learned the most important thing—you wanted him, just like he wanted you.

"You're absolutely mad." Jinyoung shook his head.

"My madness paid off with success" he couldn't stop smiling like a fool. Jinyoung laughed out loud, causing Jaebeom to look in his direction. "What?" asked Jaebeom as Jinyoung's face turned into a mask of seriousness.

"I just hope you realize how dangerous ______ is." Jinyoung said anxiously as he got up from the couch. "I don't want you to get hurt." Jinyoung squeezed Jaebeom's shoulder before turning around and walking away.

"I know," Jaebeom whispered as he looked out at the city at night through a large window. He wondered how long it will take you to find him this time, Jaebeom thought as he looked around his penthouse. Though you probably won't look for him, he snorted.

He stepped out of the shower and chuckled as he looked at the empty bathtub. He winced when he saw you in the reflection sitting on the armchair as he walked out into the living room. "If you're so scared, why don't you have guards," you said, taking a sip of your whiskey.

"Only you can break into my house, but you showed me how useless my security is," he chuckled as he approached the bar. "So why would I spend extra money on something so useless"

"With this logic, why did you change housing then?" you chuckled.

"My friend forced me, apparently thought that this way I would be safe"

"Jinyoung, still too naive," you laughed.

He wasn't even surprised that you knew his best friend's name. "Though I was hoping it would be at least 24 hours before you find this place"

"You rented a penthouse in my building and hoped that I would only know about it in 24 hours. I thought your naivete wouldn't surprise me anymore"

"Jinyoung should have checked the owner of the building better than it security," muttered Jaebeom

"The name of the owner of the building would mean nothing to him"

"Anyway," Jaebeom turned in your direction. "Did you come to intimidate or play?"

"I haven't chosen yet" you whispered

"If you think about it lately, I've been naked every time we meet," he chuckled, realizing that he was only wearing a towel.

"I can't intimidate a naked person" you looked at Jaebeom.

"Why are you here?" asked Jaebeom

"Today I did too many bad things," you whispered. Your words made Jaebeom look at you with concern.

"Are you okay?" you laughed at his words.

"The one I intimidate and threaten, worried about me being okay?" you kept laughing. He came up to you quickly and leaned to your lips, wanting to kiss you. He froze inches from your lips when he felt the gun at his temple.

"Like you said you shouldn't threaten a naked person," he whispered, meeting your gaze.

"You're not completely naked," you chuckled. He tore the towel off his hips, tossing it aside.

A strong blow turned everything into darkness.