Chapter 6 - Third fight

ابدأ من البداية

Me: „LANGUAGE!"

And then it all happened too fast.

Skeppy was jumping and kicked the blond haired kid in the back. The red haired guy turned around fast, but was met by the light blue fist of his quirk. The red haired one reacted fast and blocked the fist like it was nothing.

Me: „Skeppy!?"

Skeppy: „I'm fine!"

???: „Kaminari, you alright?" 

It was the red haired one, who asked. So I would guess that he is Eijiro Kirishima.

Kaminari: „I'm alright, you?"

Kirishima: „Me too!"

They went back into a fight stance, while Skeppy activated his quirk to 100%. I was only able to watch, scared what could happen.

Kaminari: „I will sort this, okey?!"

Kaminari suddenly went in front of Kirishima.

Too fast to react and too fast stop it, lighting erupted from Kaminari and fully hit Skeppy.

Me: „SKEPPY, NOO!"

A few minutes earlier

POV 3rd person:

The students in the Observer room waited patiently For the next battle to start.

„Who do you think will win?"

„I bet on Kaminari and Kirishima!"

„Me too"

„I would say the other team"

„But we don't even know their quirks!"

„The small one, Zak Roy, has a quirk called ‚Diamond' and the other, Darryl Noveschosch, ‚Half-Demon'."

„And what does it mean?"

„But they still won't win."

„I forgot, hehe."

„They will"

It was a colourful chatter in the room, placing bets on each other and discussing the quirk of both teams. Both classes haven't seen the quirk of Skeppy and Bad. Class 1B knew their quirks, but still haven't seen them using them. This would be promising battle!

The minutes passed until Kirishima and Kaminari reached the 4th floor.

The quick reaction of Skeppy surprised them, as he was able to kick both of the hero team in 2 seconds.

„Wow, he got a good hook!"

„It seems that Kirishimas and Ryos quirk are quite similar.

„Why?"

The first statement was from Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the recommendation students of class 1A and extremely intelligent.

Yaoyorozu: „Kirishima can harden his body to a point where it would be comparable to a rock. Roy is similar that aspect, but his quirks allows him to go to the point of being similar to diamonds."

„What, really?"

„He must be rich!"

„No way!"

Yaoyorozu: „I would say that Roy has better chances since diamonds have a much harder and much more stable structure compared to the structure of stone."

„But he still has Kaminari on the team!"

Yaoyorozu: „Yeah, bu-.."

Coms: „SKEPPY, NOO!"