2

It's the next day and Seungmin has to get ready for school. His outfit doesn't consist of much, just his distressed old jeans that surprisingly still fit even though he bought them when he was 14, and a thin black sweater that he's had had since he was 10.

He walks to the bathroom brushing his teeth and washing his face. He also brushes his hair that's always very tangled. His hair basically covered his eyes, so Seungmin definitely needed a hair cut.

He walks back to his bedroom putting on his old beat up sneakers and grabbing his backpack that he's had for the longest time.

Seungmin goes down stairs checking around the quiet house. His parents still haven't come back home. Seungmin usually didn't worry about them much since they would come back while Seungmin was still at school.

He grabbed a bottle of water that he had left in the basically empty fridge the night before. He quickly chugged it before leaving the house, making sure to lock the front door. He's barely off his porch when he hears a voice calling out his name.
"Seungmin!" The voice yells out.

Seungmin turns around to see Sujin, his next door neighbor. Seungmin nods while Sujin runs up to him.
"Are you going to school? What school do you go too?" Sujin asks standing in front of Seungmin.
"I-I go to the school a c-couple blocks d-down." Seungmin whispers hoping that Sujin heard him.
"Me too! Im staring today!" Sujin yells out.
"My brother can take you if you want!" Sujin request going Seungmin her puppy eyes. Seungmin nods hesitantly.

Sujin squeals and grabs Seungmins hand running towards her brothers car. She quickly stuffs Seungmin in the backseat while she gets in the front.
"You guys go to the same school?" Minho asks turning on the car and putting one of his veiny hands on the wheel.
"Yes! What grade are you in Seungmin?" Sujin questions looking back at Seungmin.
"12th." Seungmin says quietly putting his hands on his knees.
"Your voice is cute." Minho says smiling.
"Minho!" Sujin yells playfully hitting her brother while Minho laughs. Seungmin smiles also while blushing from Minhos comment.
"Anyways, it's too bad your in the same grade as Minho." Sujin frowns while also sighing in annoyance, Seungmin quietly laughs at her actions.
"I'm not that bad Sujin!" Minho yells pinching Sujin with one of his veiny hands that Seungmin has not been able to look away from. Seungmin smiles looking at Minhos every pretty side profile while both of the siblings playfully argue in the front seat.

It's been a couple of minutes and they've arrived at school.

All 3 quickly get down making there way towards the school.
"Oh! I forgot we have to get our schedules from the front desk!" Sujin yell a little bit too loud getting stares from the people around them. Seungmin quickly looks at the ground not wanting to be seen.

The 3 hurry and get into the school, both Sujin and Minho going to the front desk while Seungmin goes to his locker to put his stuff away.
"Hey Seungmin!"
Seungmin here a voice yell out for him. He turns to where the voice is coming from. He sees the very handsome and tall Minho. Seungmin freezes not knowing what to say back.
"H-hey." Seungmin finally lets out after a couple seconds of being frozen.
"Do you know where locker number 0325 is?" Minho asks leaning on the locker next to Seungmins.
"O-one second, let m-me jus put my stuff away." Seungmin says quickly putting his things away. Seungmin closes his locker and quietly tells Minho to follow him. Minho smiles and does just that.

Minho follows Seungmin down the hallway to his locker.
"I-it's right here." Seungmin says standing in front of the locker looking up at Minho.
"Thanks." Minho chuckles patting Seungmin head. Seunfmin blushes and covers his face with his hand.
"What's y-your first c-class?" Seungmin asks standing next to Minho as he puts he's things away.
"History, what about you?" Minho says smiling at Seungmin.
"M-me too!" Seungmin says getting excited. Minho laughs finding Seungmin cute.
"You look like a puppy wagging its tail." Minho says closing his locker.
"A-ah, thanks." Seungmin says quietly.

___

It's lunch time and both Minho and Seungmin are walking towards the cafeteria. Sujin texted Minho that she already found a table for the 3 too eat at.

So far today has been one the best for Seungmin. Finally having someone to talk too during the day and not having to eat in the bathroom for once was a wish that Seungmin never knew he would get. He felt so happy for once. He felt happy that he was spending his day with someone. He was happy that he got to get closer to Minho.

His day was going good.

Seungmin knew his day was too good to be true.

The second he walked into the cafeteria he could see everyone turn there heads too look at him. He could even start to hear the whispers about him as he walks through the cafeteria. "Are you okay? You look stressed." Minho asks putting his hand on Seungmins head. "Yeah, l-lets just hurry and get to our table. " Seungmin replies walking faster than before leaving Minho behind. 

Minho quickly catches up and sits next to Seungmin. Minho puts down his tray and looks around the kind of quiet cafeteria seeing half of the cafeterias eyes on Seungmin. "Are you okay? Why is everyone staring at you?" MInho whispers into Seungmins ear. "I don't k-know, just get back to eating." Seungmin whispers back poking at the food on his tray. Minho nods not wanting to push Seungmin to tell him since they still weren't that close. 

A couple minutes have passed and Seungmin has been very quiet to quiet to the point were both Minho and Sujin are very concerned. "Seungmin are you sure your okay? You've been very quiet." Minho asks resting his head on his elbow. "Y-Yes, everything is fine." Seungmin says giving the siblings a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. 

"Are you su-" Minho says before someones voice cuts him off. 

"Seungmin! I thought you'd never step foot into the cafeteria after what I did to you!"