39 - flying away from reality

Start from the beginning

The lights are off, but I still see the hunger on Rocco's face as he stares down at me, his hair fluffed softly and slightly frizzed, the tent in his slacks prominent despite the shadows in the room.

His chest is moving up and down at a rapid pace and I prop myself up on my elbows, observing his face, the hard planes and hazel of his eyes, darkening further every second.

"What's wrong?" I ask when he just continues to stand there, not saying anything.

"Nothing's wrong." He leans down and captures my lips with his, searing and heavy, and I try to keep myself up on my arms but his body is making me weak and I end up pulling him down on top of me, wrapping my legs around his hips and running my hands along the hard ridges of his back, feeling the muscles tense up and relax under my fingers.

His hands push up my dress the rest of the way, rough calluses against my skin leaving a trail of fire inside and out. I put my arms up so he can take it off, throwing it to the side so I'm left in only my bra and pants.

The chill of the air on my almost bare body sends goosebumps running across my skin, and I pull Rocco closer, his warmth wrapping around me and his musky scent nearly drowns me.

"You smell so good." I say, breathing him in again as I plant a small kiss at the base of his throat.

He rises up and reaches behind my head, pulling the pink silk ribbon away so the rest of my hair falls out across the bed.

He then walks over to his bedside table and shoves it in the drawer before walking back over to me and pecking my lips.

I don't question his actions, and instead my hands find his shirt buttons as I begin to slowly undo them, kissing a path down his chest with every one I pop. Our heavy breaths fill the silence of the room, and his hands on my ass squeeze, teasing me.

When I finally manage to complete my task of stripping him of his shirt, he leisurely runs his hands down my chest, palming my breasts through the bra, my nipples two hard points begging for his mouth.

He unclips my bra from behind my back and in a second it joins my clothes in a heap on the floor.

His mouth is hot and wet on my skin, his tongue licking the sensitive point of my nipple, making me moan out at the sensuality of the action. I grip his hair in my hands, keeping his head there as he moves the other hand to play with my other breast, rubbing the soft skin.

He continues his assault, moving between the two, and intense heat pools heavily between my legs, begging for release and friction.

"Rocco." I moan out when his tongue licks out at my bellybutton, traveling further down to the waistband of my pants.

Everything is heightened as he kisses my body, taking his time to savour me, licking and sucking, leaving his marks all over my body. My hips, stomach and breasts are tingling from his caresses, and I arch my back against his mouth, bucking my hips up so I can feel him where I want him.

His fingers latch around the material of my underwear, and he tugs them down my legs and off my feet so I'm completely bare in front of him.

My legs automatically come together to try and cover up, but his hands part my thighs, opening me up for him to see every little detail.