The Day Alone With Her Brother

I was at Rin's house alone with her brother, Rinto.
I sat on the couch in my yellow shorts and white t-shirt. Rinto sat besides me in denim pants and a black tank top.
The only reason I was here with Rinto was because Rin wanted me to be here when her mother and her got back at six. It was three. And she wanted me and Rinto to get to know each other.
Rinto flipped through the channels and then turned to HDMI2, which the Xbox they had was connected to.
"If you don't like porn, you can go lounge around in Rin's room." Rinto looked at me.
"Is this what you do when no ones home?"
"Yeah."
"I feel like you touch yourself when you watch it so I'll just go..." I stood up and walked to Rin's room. I took my phone and headphones out of my pocket. I connected the headphones to the phone and put them on. I played a recording Rin and I did and the music club. The song is called Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder. A song I was proud of when I wrote it.
I shut the door and started going through Rin's drawer and I found a picture of a baby. I flipped the picture and "Rin Shirogane-Age one" written on the back of it.
I continued looking through her drawer and found two sketchbooks. One labeled "Clothes Designs" and the other labeled "Random Drawings".
I looked through the Random Drawing's one and found a drawn picture of me when Rin and I had our picnic. Every single detail of the drawing was perfect.
I flipped to the next page and saw another drawing of me. It was me playing the piano with Kaito besides me.
I flipped through the other pages and they were mostly me but one drawing caught my eye. It was a drawing of Rin and her mother. Rin was in a dress with flowers all over it. She had on sandals. I couldn't tell what color they were since it was drawn in pencil and never colored.
Her mother had on a long dress with heels and a sun hat.
Rin and her mom were standing on a bridge with trees around them and water coming from under the bridge to behind them.
I noticed a signature on the bottom of the page. Rinto.
I didn't know he could draw.
I heard the door opened followed by Rinto's voice. "So just going through my sisters stu- she still has that drawing? I thought she got rid of it." He grabbed the sketchbook from me and looked at the drawing.
"It's nice. You don't seem like a person who draws."
"Yeah. Rin's the artist in the family and lately she's been drawing pictures of you."
"I can tell. Now why don't you go back to watching your porn?"
"I only said that to get you out of the room. I immediately turned the TV of after you went in here."
"So you just tried to get me away. Alright."
"Yeah. You should see more of Rin's drawings though. No, her paintings." He set the sketchbook on her bed and walked out of the room and I followed him. He went to a door and opened it. He walked down the stairs that lead to the basement. I followed him down and saw a painting on a stand that was still not finished yet.
"Oh, I'm curious of what you're listening to." Rinto broke the silence we had.
I disconnected my headphones and let the music play on my phones speakers. The song had changed when Rinto entered the room and now Rin's recording of Meltdown was playing.
"Is that Rin singing?" Rinto asked.
"Yeah. It's a recording of a song I wrote. I call it Meltdown."
"I like it. You can set your phone down on that table." He pointed over to a table with paint dried on it. It seems like someone purposely did it since the splattered paint made a rainbow.
I set my phone down and went around the basement, looking at the painting-which were mostly drawn by Rin. The paintings were drawings of scenery. Beach, forest, river, park, etcetera.
I looked at my wrist watch, the watch reading 5:37. Rin should be home in around 23 minutes.
I grabbed my phone and walked back upstairs to Rin's room. I put her sketchbooks back in her drawer were I found them and laid down on her bed. I closed my eyes hoping that when I open them, Rin would be here.
I opened my eyes and looked at my watch, it read 7:09. I must've fallen asleep.
I heard Rin giggling from the living room. I stood up and walked to that room.
"You could've woken me up." I looked at Rin.
"But you seemed so cute. I just didn't want to do that."
"Okay." I sat besides her on the couch and wrapped my arm around her neck.
For the rest of the night, Rin, Rinto, and I watched movies.