ARC 2. Chapter 4

"I can't feel my legs."

"....."

"....."

"S-Say Something."

"Ohh....Okay."

"H-How mean at least be a bit more sympathetic."

"It was not me who initiated anyways how do you feel exactly."

"It's just that I can't lift my legs and it hurts."

"I see but what exactly hurts your leg?"

"No.......not my legs it's something else."

"And what mig-Oh I see."

"So I'll go and take some painkillers and some sleeping pills since you are having trouble sleeping."

"Okay."

I carefully make her sit on the bed and then started going towards the medical store. I thought that it would not be that much of a big deal but who knew that Arisu would not be able to feel her legs after our makeout session. She could have told me that her vagina was hurting but she did not and I thought she was moaning in pleasure. So it was only me who felt good from that. I'll think she will get used to it as time passes.

Well, what's done is done surprisingly no one saw us when I carried Arisu and took her to the dorm even the warden was gone I wonder why.

When we reached home I received a text from Hirata saying that they all heard some screams and Sudo started running when the screams got louder. Hirata asked if I was okay I said I was fine and there was no ghost. Well little did they know that we were making out.

I purchased the medicines and came back to the dorm. I gave Arisu her pills she took them and switched off the lights.

"Hey, Kiyotaka."

"Yes?

"Is it okay if I take some day's leave from school?"

"Yeah, you should take some days off and get better don't worry I'll take care of the class."

"Thank you......You're the best partner a girl could have Kiyo..." Arisu says as she goes into a deep slumber.

(2.4)

"I have something to ask you, Hirata."

"What might that be Ayanokouji-Kun."

"Can we extend the trial to a week?"

"Well....the trial has already extended to a week."

Hirata says with a wry smile.

"Did your class request for the extension of the trial?"

"Our class had no chance in today's trial and Sudo-Kun was on the verge of getting expelled.....I don't want that to happen so I asked Mr.President for the extension."

"I see. Hirata would you mind if I'll take care of this trial now."

"Ayanokouji-Kun will?"

"Yes, I will. Just continue with your investigation and try to find some evidence as I think of a way to save Sudo."

"Thank you Ayanokouji-Kun I am indebted to you."

Well, that's what I exactly want Hirata.

"No problem."

Hirata the guy who would do anything to save his classmates even if he is the lowest of the low he'll jumps in to save them.

Talking about Sudo I wanted him to get expelled from this trial but I have changed my mind on that. According to the information Hashimoto gave me about the class leaders and if it is correct, I think the victory is secured.