ARC 1. Chapter: 9

"What happened was"

Flashback to 15th April.

3rd person.

The brown-haired boy Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is making his way to the faculty office to meet Mashima-Sensei. Ayanokouji entered the faculty office and saw Mashima-Sensei doing some paperwork in his seat and talking to someone with his phone, Mashima-Sensei glanced at Ayanokouji and he just nodded understanding that he should wait for some moments. Mashima-Sensei put the smartphone back in his pocket opened a drawer and put some papers back, he stood up arranged his things walked towards Ayanokouji who was currently sitting in a chair while his eyes were closed. He sat beside Ayanokouji and said.

"What brings you here Ayanokouji?" Mashima-Sensei asked Ayanokouji, the boy opened his eyes and looked towards Mashima-Sensei looked at him for a second then answered.

"I wanted to ask you something Sensei."

"If it's within my capabilities then I'll answer," Mashima-Sensei said in his serious tone at which Ayanokouji just nodded slightly, Ayanokouji took a breath and asked him his question.

"Sensei, Can I buy our Class points back which we have given to you?" The brown-haired boy asked his question at which Mashima-Sensei widened in his a bit but soon he turned serious again.

"Ayanokouji you can buy them back but you would not be able to pay it."

(A/N: I don't know whether they can buy CP or not so.....:)

"I'll accept Sensei so what will be the price?" without wasting any time Ayanokouji asked the main question.

"That would be 20 million private points and you have to transfer the amount before 1st May.""I see anyways I'll excuse myself now have a good day Sensei." Ayanokouji excused himself and made his way back to his dorm.

-----------------------------------------1--------------------------------------1---------------------------------

3rd Person Pov.

Ayanokouji is currently talking to his childhood friend Sakyanagi Arisu about his plan.

"So basically you want me to scam some first years."

"You can say it like that."

"But why are you not using the points of our classmates I am sure they would agree to help us?"

"I know most of them would help us but if we do this alone and when our plan gets revealed by you of course, then this would affect our classmates they'll think that you thought of this and did this by yourself, they will all trust you and it would be the end of Katsuragi faction too."

"I see, but we can delete them out of this world anytime then why do it now?"

"That's some interesting choice of words and yes we can delete them out of this world anytime we want but as of now Katsuragi faction does not have many members and he is doing everything he could to make his faction stronger and attacking him at his weakest is the right choice."

Arisu nodded her head lightly a few times. After doing that she turned towards his Friend Kiyotaka with a smug smile which can send chills through your spine but Ayanokouji built different.

"Fufu this is not your main reason isn't it Kiyotaka?"

"This is one of the main reasons Arisu."

"Then what's the other reason."

"It would be annoying to deal with them later."

Arisu couldn't hold her laugh and laughed while her hand was slapping Kiyotaka's back, Ayanokouji sighed but he was relieved to see Arisu happy.

Snap back to the present.

3rd person POV.

Arisu was done explaining her plan and everyone was silent but not for long as they all started to cheer for Arisu with many compliments, praises, and many more things at which Arisu bowed while lifting her skirt slightly with one hand not to mention her smug was also there and why was it there well it's because the Katsuragi faction is done for. Katsuragi remained silent while all of his members were shifting to Arisu but a certain follower did not leave Katsuragi's faction rather he was pissed at Arisu and muttered something.

'You'll pay for this Sakayanagi Arisu.'

Hey I know I am late I was kinda busy with studies and was continuously reading some AOT fics some SAO fics and holy moly Solo Levelling is good I know most of it is fighting but man it's good.

I'll try to update in 1 to 2 days so wait for it.

And read Gikara's  Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of Class B and Kosu's  Tomodachi game X Classroom of the elite.

Read them they are some great fics.

Anyways feel free to criticize me and if there are any mistakes then do tell me.

Stay Curious..................... Not that much tho....:)