Shock

This time quick update as you all completed the target very soon.

Twinkle friends were insisting her for dinner with Kunj as they didn't met her husband. So Twinj went to a restaurant for dinner. She introduced her friends to Kunj. They get busy in their girl talks and Kunj get bored.

Kunj: Twinkle I am coming in few minutes. She nodded and he left in washroom. As he was coming back his eye went on a table and he smiled. Natasha was sitting there waiting for someones. He went near her table.

Kunj: Nats.... You here ??? She raised her face and see him.

Natasha: Bunny you.... She hugged him happily.

Kunj: I just came here with Twinkle for dinner and you ?? He sit beside her.

Natasha: Waiting for one friend she didn't came.

Kunj: Which friend ?? I know your all friends.

Natahsha: Ofcourse.

Kunj: By the way what you are eating.

Nats: Fried momos wanna have ?? He eats and making faces she giggles. He forget about Twinkle and get busy with her like his old days.
Otherside Twinkle was waiting for Kunj she finally decides to check him. She saw him with Natasha who was very happy with her. Twinkle heart pricked to see this he was smiling all the time. A lone tear escaped her eyes. She went back to her friends.

Girl: Where is your husband Twinkle ?? She asked and Twinkle stuck she don't know what to tell them.

Twinkle:Hmm actually he bumped with his one of friend so he got busy with her. Waise bhi he was getting bored with us. She faked a smile.

Girl: Her....a girl. Twinkle you are okay if your husband talk with other girls haan.

Chinky: Yes afterall Twinkle trust her husband lot. Kyu Twinkle ?? She mocked her.

Girl: Still Twinkle be careful your husband is so dashing. Other girls will put evil eyes on him. I swear if he wasn't your husband I would propose him for sure.

Twinkle: Hahaha.....funny only one girl rule on his heart. She said in faint voice.

Girl: Which is you na....we know.

Twinkle: Let's have our food. Seems delicious. She changed the topic and have her dinner. While her mind was stuck on Kunj.

Chinky: He is with Natasha....and you sitting here so calmly. She whispered to her.

Twinkle: Cause I don't want to create drama here. What they will think about me Chinky ?? She said helplessly.

Chinky: We should leave from here soon. Quickly they have dinner.

Twinkle: I think y'll should go it's late.

Chinky: Yes let's go girls. They left from there and Twinkle too left.

Natasha: Kunj I think you should go to Twinkle.....from long time you are sitting here.

Kunj: You are right.

Natasha: Go before it's get too much. You are idiot left her alone and I too get busy with you. She will feel bad.

Kunj: She won't chill....

Natasha: Kunj there is a limit how much she tolerate haan. It's not good for us to meet eachother.

Kunj: Hmm I should go. He said and went to search for Twinkle but she wasn't at the table. He searched for her but she wasn't there he called her. She take his call.

Twinkle: Haan bolo.

Kunj: Where are you Twinkle ??

Twinkle: At home.