Ciara

I hear a knock at the door as I slowly get up to open it as my skin shivers of the strength I'm using and forcing just to get up. I walk and open the door to see Tom standing there with a book in hand.

I smile at him as he says,"Promise number one, an evening in the park together while reading a book."

I chuckle and say,"What are you doing here?"

He walks in with a smile as Harry comes out with a smile seeing his brother. He furrows his brows saying,"What's with the book?"

I smile and say,"Tom and his crazy ideas, he wants to take me to the park and read to me. Want to come?"

He nods and says,"Just for a little cause I'm gonna pick Paddy up from the airport later."

I nod as we walk out together and Tom leads us to the closest park knowing that I can't really walk that much than before. We sit on the grass as Tom takes the book and says,"Check."

I chuckle as he starts reading the book. While reading the book, he kept glancing at me with a sweet smile. A smile of love.

He finishes the chapter and says,"Too many words."

I laugh and say,"I forgot you hated English class."

He nods and scoffs saying,"They used big words to replace a whole freaking sentence."

Harry laughs and says,"Your just dumb."

Tom scoffs and hits him saying,"Shut up!"

Harry comes a little closer with a smirk saying,"I'm gonna ask you questions and you have to answer them honestly and as quick as possible. Got it?"

Tom scoffs and says,"What? No. I know what your doing."

I chuckle and say,"Live a little, Tom."

He looks at me with a smile and says,"Fine."

Harry sits up and crosses his legs saying,"What do you like better peanut butter or egg whites?"

Tom sighs and quickly says,"Peanut butter."

Harry continues faster,"What would you rather be, a fireman or a swimmer?"

I turn to Tom as he responds,"Swimmer."

Harry smirks and says,"Who would you rather sleep with, Zendaya or Ciara?"

Without hesitation, he answers,"Ciara."

I give him wide eyes and say,"What?!"

Harry leans back on the tree with his arms crossed saying,"Well there's the answer."

I give Harry a glare as he gets up saying,"Well I better go, Paddy's flight is almost here. See you guys later so we can hang together."

We both nod as he leaves. I turn to Tom and hit his arm saying,"How could you say that?!"

He chuckles and says,"Well, it doesn't matter you were technically the first person I ever made out with."

I gasp and say,"You wanted to see how it was so you wouldn't feel left out."

He smirks and says,"It was because I liked you and I wanted you to be my first kiss/make out."

I gasp and hit him again saying,"So you lied to me? How dare you?!"

He chuckles and says,"I know, I felt so glorious."

I have my mouth wide as I quickly think of way to make him pay for what he did. Though deep down I don't mind but still I want revenge.

I smirk and turn to him saying,"Say fort."

He furrows his brows but he goes with it saying,"Fort."

I smirk and say,"Now say it three times."

He gives me a small smile saying,"Fort, fort, fort."

I put on eyebrow up saying,"Spell it twice."

He furrows his brows again saying,"F-o-r-t, f-o-r-t."

I smile and say,"Say it two more times."

He chuckles and says,"Fort,fort."

I smirk and say,"Now what do you eat soup with?"

He laughs and says,"Fork! See smart and glorious."

I smile and say,"Really, cause I eat soup with a spoon, dumbass."

He has shock all over his face as I slowly get up saying,"Never underestimate a girl."

I hear him laugh as I start to walk away and I hear him follow behind. He comes and wraps a hand around my shoulders as he kisses my temple saying,"Lesson learned."

I smile at him as we walk to the car.

These are the moments I want to live before it ends. With him.