𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫.

MISS JENN had called in an early morning rehearsal, but only for Nini and Ricky

MISS JENN had called in an early morning rehearsal, but only for Nini and Ricky. Serenity was welcome to go, and as much as she would've loved to see the meeting play out, Serenity was in no way a morning person.

Walking up to get to school was her worst enemy, so waking up earlier? Most definitely not in the cards for her.

Serenity had closed her locker and immediately jumped when she saw a very smiley Ricky Bowen staring at her.

Serenity raised her eyebrows, "Can I help you?"

"Miss Jenn let it slip that you came up with the whole kiss scene idea." Ricky mentioned.

"She did, did she?" Serenity questioned as she started to walk to her class with Ricky in tow.

"Yes, and I would like to thank you for that." Ricky told her. "So thank you for being my savior."

"Savior?"

"Yes, a kiss scene between Nini and I would totally be the push she needs to get back together with me." Ricky informed her.

Serenity stopped walking and turned to look at the curly headed boy. "You've really got to stop with this idea of you and Nini. She has a boyfriend."

"Yes but—"

"Ah ah." Serenity cut him off. "Nothing you say is going to change my mind with this. It's wrong to interfere with someone's relationship."

"Then why'd you suggest adding that scene if you weren't helping me?" Ricky asked.

"I was joking! Miss Jenn just took my joke as inspiration." Serenity shrugged and started walking again as Ricky followed.

"Oh."

"Mhm."

"I'm still thanking you though."

"Please don't. I don't want to be apart of the home wrecking."

"It's not home wrecking if their rela—"

"If you say their relationship is just a technicality, my next suggestion to Miss Jenn will be giving Troy and Chad a very heartfelt four minute ballad about how much they love each other."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, I most certainly would." Serenity turned to look at him as she raised her eyebrows. "Try me, Bowen."

"Have a great day, Serenity." Ricky waved goodbye as he walked in the opposite direction.

REHEARSAL was worse than anticipated. Miss Jenn had put Carlos and Serenity in charge since she was gone looking for some prop she refused to tell them about.

"If the play's over, why would we still be dancing?" Ricky asked when Carlos directed them to run the last number of the show.

"It's a curtain call. You're the last two to come out. We want to bring the audience to their feet." Carlos explained.