Death Came

It was night and me and Hester were walking to the KKT house. On the way there Hester kept talking about death and I know everything that has to deal with death and bodies as well but more like blood bathes than anything due to my father and having my families name. Don't get me wrong here about someone liking death, it's a little weird but everyone has their own thing and I guess Hester is death but fuck this girl can talk your ear off about it and I'm pretty sure about anything else as well. She is a sweet girl but something is off about her and I still haven't figure it out yet but I will say this every time KKT is talked about or she is near the house, her heart starts racing like she is hiding something. And it's not the type of racing when you get exited about things, it's the type where you have a secret and seeing something that is connected to that secret, well let's just say it shows. As we made it to the front of the house so does the rest of the girls.

"We can do this" Grace says to us all and heads for the door with us right behind her. We enter the house to see the Chanels not even downstairs yet. After a few more minutes they all started to come downstairs and Chanel looked pissed off.

"Okay, so you all wanna be Kappa's, right? You're about to learn what being a Kappa is all about. It's about kicking the living shit out of someone when they disrespect you! FOLLOW ME!" She says walking pass us and heads for what looks like the kitchen. We all follow right behind the Chanel's. When we enter the kitchen I saw Miss Bean drying off some dishes

"Hey, White Mammy, you're about to get your ass hand to you." Chanel said to Miss Bean which made Miss Bean have a shock look on her face and a confused one which by the rest of us we were also confused besides the Chanel's. "I was just in your room where I noticed you have a life sizeable shrine with evil burning candles and photos of me with my face scratched out along with pair of my stolen panties." Chanel add. At this point you could look on Miss Bean's face and could see the true confusion written all over her like she was going into shock on what Chanel was telling her. "Care to explain, old hag"

"Chanel, I don't know what you are talking about" Miss Bean says glazing towards the knife on the counter. Was she thinking about stabbing Chanel? I don't think anyone would blame her for it.

"Now I know why your food tastes like it's got a little pee in it" Chanel say to her and then turns to face us "You know ladies, Miss Bean and I arranged a little prank where I was going to dip her face into cold fry oil to scare you bitches" She add and every time she talks I hate her more each time. All the girls glare at her for what she just said and honestly you can't blame them. "Well, I propose a change of plans." She says then turning around to look at Miss Bean once again "What do you think, Miss Bean? How about I just drown you in it" Chanel got closer to Miss Bean and than dragged her over to fryer and dunking her in the oil which made all the girls scream besides me. You could hear the oil sizzling from here which made Chanel start to yell "OH MY GOD, WHO TURNED ON THE FRYER?!?!"

Miss Bean stood up and turned to face us all and her face was burnt to a crisp like burned bacon or burned pizza. Miss Bean grab the skin on her face and started to pull it down, peeling her bloody skin off. Than her body drop down to the ground making all the girls scream and run out the room. I listen and I could hear Miss Bean heart still beating. I rushed over to her and bit into my wrist trying to get her to drink my blood to heal her but it was to late. Her heart stop. I got up and turned around to see Hester standing right there behind me.

"I just came to check on you because you weren't out there with the rest of us." She says but I don't say anything but rush out the back door, trying to get away from the KKT house and pray Hester didn't see me doing that.